Big snake got grandma

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Snake skin boots for all members of the family!

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Saw that earlier today.
    Just.....wow!

BigBird likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That would be one nasty way to go.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Nah, she was dead before the snake ate her.

6. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

True, but I'm pretty sure getting bitten and subsequently suffocated (crushed) by a 22' python would be rather unpleasant.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Hopefully she had a heart attack when she saw the 22 footer and died quickly.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

“Grandma got digested by a python
    Out collecting rubber from a tree”

Too soon?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In a strange way, the snake got its revenge. I mean, it was murdered on suspicion only. It could've been a deer in there. Probably died thinking "no regrets, motherfuckers!"

10. So do they strangle people first? Or are the people still alive and kicking as they are being swallowed?

And how does that happen? How do you miss a 22’ fucking snake?

I can imagine accidentally stepping on a little snake. But you could have seen that bastard from a helicopter.

11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'll take the snake over cancer or ALS or Alzheimers or a bunch of other more common ways to check out.

BigBird, TurboBlew, gixer1100 and 3 others like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The animal has lost consciousness by the time the swallowing begins. It gets closer to death with every breath thanks, as the snake tightens the squeeze with each exhalation. They typically wait until they can no longer feel a heartbeat before they start eating.

They can ambush someone walking by. They can wrap themselves around someone extremely fast. They can sneak up on someone taking a nap.

If we are going to ask real questions, how do people get hit by trains? (Other than being pushed at a train station)

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Perhaps not only by trains, but walking with headphones is a good way, ...allegedly.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

An infant was strangled to death by the family snake in Florida a few years ago, while it was in the crib. Dad didn't want to get rid of the snake after the attack :mad:

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Proper parenting 101:

Be sure to share this news story with your children so they know not to piss off their new scaly friend. :D

Attached Files:

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Hey, Jon Voight survived being eaten alive in that historical document Anaconda:D

RightSideUp and Gorilla George like this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The Python Hunter utube channel guy has a bunch of videos catching them. One bit him and he bled like a stuck pig, he said it was a defensive bite not a bite to hold on and wrap. Turned out to be a new record length for Fla. 17' 7" I think. If she'd held on and started to wrap he'd have been fucked, he was alone.

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Would I have small dick energy if I was apprehensive about enlarging the attached photos? Asking for a friend . . .

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I've had trouble remembering names my entire life and it seems to be getting a little worse. I wonder at what point in Alzheimer's do you realize you are bad and don't remember anything? I would agree with you, if I can't recognize/remember my wife or children, and I could legally have a way to set it up, I would pay for that up front, right now.

Cancer, I think I could probably take my own life if it was bad enough,? Just wish there was a setup for people to be legally put down like we do for our animals.

JBraun likes this.