1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

For Jr Cup, Twins and Stock 1000, rule is 4 days prior. SBK and Supersport have more restrictions.

Gino230 and pjzocc like this.
  2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Who was riding for some of the top teams? Don’t know who is on what bike for half the top finishers.

henry_carlson likes this.
  3. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Thank you

4. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

It is pretty refreshing to see that many entries in the endurance race and also the number in the UL race. I hope they all had so much fun that they continue with the series.

6. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I've never seen Pittrace so packed, other than MA weekends. As someone else alluded to, we showed up Friday afternoon and had to park in the grass in the south paddock.

Awesome event. It's cool just to be a part of it.

7. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

We really enjoyed it,everyone racing was very approachable and great to chat with.It would have been nice if wera could have thrown together a sheet with
    team numbers and riders ,sort of a mini program,regardless the racing was great with minimal on track incidents.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  8. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

The TSR guys were pitted next to me in South Paddock. They completely ripped apart a club racer's (Mark Zubick) bike to rebuild their endurance bike. Afterwards, they gave him the trophy for first place. I thought that was really fricken cool.

I participated in the ULW 2 hour endurance. It was my first endurance, and my first time ever riding a 300.. The owner didn't know that track at all, so I asked to just do an out lap/in lap and gave him the rest of practice. I just wanted to make sure I could reach the controls. We were severely underpowered and under prepared. lol Our wives were somehow trying to wrangle us with a make shift pit board. The JRCup kids were awesome as hell to watch fly by literally everywhere on the track. I did get into some long 15-20 minute battles with other bikes at my pace. It was like a damn knife fight.

10/10 would absolutely do this again.

Also NO RED FLAGS ALL DAY!! Which was much needed after the horrible day Friday was..

418, Bburns912, DucatiBomber and 3 others like this.
  9. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

What an event. Wera,N2 ,the corner workers, staff and racers and family's were all amazing. What a great event. Even got a laugh out of Sublet....:crackup:

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Congrats to WERA and everyone who had fun this weekend. Sounds like it was a great event.

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I felt pretty ok sunday morning after the race, but today...ugh. I guess I shouldn't have skipped leg day (for the last 54 years).
    Got my money's worth though... 75 laps makes for a good $ per lap ratio

JBall, rcarson15 and Waterboy like this.
  12. Tristan

I was thinking "assjuice should be out there in the autocross in his ridiculous Camaro"

JJJerry and assjuice cyrus like this.
  13. assjuice cyrus

Trust me, I wish I had it there. But part of me thinks auto cross is kinda dumb. At least at pitt they have a big enough space to get up to some speed.

14. Tristan

All of me thinks it's kinda dumb... especially the part about trailering a car to an awesome race track...to go around cones in the parking lot

15. assjuice cyrus

I like the ones that had a tiny make shift trailer to haul the 4 tires for autocross.....:crackup:

16. Trainwreck

Auto-x is the dumbest shit. IMO nothing of the Auto-X skill set even translates to wheeling a car around an actual race track. Maybe the "no neutral inputs" technique, but that's with literally any motorsport.

I did a few auto-x events with my time attack car, as well as my sponsors time attack EVO... I thought the whole thing was shit. Nothing like paying a bunch of money to sit in a line waiting for a 43 second run around some cones in a hot ass parking lot. We fuckin smashed everyone with the EVO and left. The amount of sillyness and nerds over stimulating themselves with tweaking and changing stupid shit on their cars was hilarious. The org that put it on then asked us to "sponsor" the next event. We told tem that we didn't plan on doing it again and they were actually kind of salty, and said some things along the lines of "supporting your local enthusiasts".

fuckin dweebs

G 97 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have never done it but I think it should be viewed as an alternative to doing dumb shit on the street, not as a choice most people would make over a real racetrack if they had the means and convenient access to one.

mpusch likes this.
  18. Trainwreck

My wife actually texted me on her way back from south paddock on Sunday. "I'm glad you never got into this parking lot cone racing stuff. These people are annoying."

19. Trainwreck

They were doing an Auto-X event at a real, and very nice race track.

I could understand Auto-X if it were in Montana, or maybe North Dakota? I dunno..

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well damn. I was picturing Walmart parking lots.