1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 3 | Termas de Río Hondo | Argentina | April 1 - 3

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Kenya. no clue where it is now.

stk0308 likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

so VR46 team is still missing ALL of their stuff as of 2 hours ago.
    Part of the problem is 20% of cargo flights are Russian, and with sanctions they can't be used. So....it'll be a close one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/denkmit

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

The cargo plane that broke down originated from Kenya. My understanding is the equipment in question is still in Indonesia waiting for a replacement cargo plane.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Simon Patterson Blocked me after Mat Oxley took offense to a tweet I made in regards to a gay pride type tweet made by motogp or a specific team, can’t remember. In any event, Max PMed me telling me his son is gay and tried to kill himself then called me names etc. blah blah blah seemingly indirectly blaming me somehow. When I publicly tweeted back to Max, he and Simon both blocked me. Wankers :D LOL.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I see a wanker, it’s not them.

Bruce, Blammo, The Great One and 7 others like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: So passive aggressive of you. :blart:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. I’m not passive aggressive. I’m aggressive, at times, based on principle. That thought ever cross your mind? Nah, probably not.

Your conduct was cruel, under the guise of having a laugh.

You want an award? Here you go, Asshole of the Day.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Wait a hold its.

You had a purse fight on Twatter over a gay kid. Like using Twatter doesn’t out you more than a signed candelabra from Liberace and a pair of drop seat Calvin Kleins would. :crackup:

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Thanks. That means so much coming from you. :beer:
    He approached and contacted me unsolicited. I have zero impact towards his son or how he was treated in school or his actions. I couldn’t care less about anyone sexual preferences. I love how you present assumptions and treat them as factual. My sincere apologies for upsetting your fragility. :moon:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

And you posted your private conversation in a public forum. Remind anyone of someone? Bueller? Bueller?

NemesisR6 and badmoon692008 like this.
  12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

As well as they are doing would anyone notice if their stuff didn’t show up? :D

G 97 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes because me tweeting a response to a motorcycle team tweet over them championing the placing of a silly rainbow colored sticker on their race bikes for one round while seemingly not caring otherwise should elicit the unhinged response that I received from someone who doesn’t even know me while insinuating I’m the direct cause for his kids problems - is completely rational. :crackup:

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK wanker!

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

aaronson, ShadowBoxer and G 97 like this.
  16. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

That 20% is a big lie! One Russian airline in the 25 does not equal 20%, it’s just bullshit from Dorna 7FE59C4E-DB69-496A-AF20-70D0C82D1454.jpeg

BigBird likes this.
  17. dieterly

Patterson blocked me too after I questioned what was wrong with performing the national anthem and having a military flyby before the race, which hw thought was typical American bullshit

27, BigBird and G 97 like this.
  18. dieterly

Yes, but he’s a very knowledgeable bitch, and great journalist/author.

stk0308 and BHP41 like this.
  19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Haha. Patterson blocked me after I asked him to give evidence for his ideas about masks when the last COTA round was happening and he was bitching about ICU beds. He just went on and on about how his “girlfriend” has autoimmune blah blah blah and everyone that didn’t get the jab was an idiot until he blocked me. Both are communist pussies. Great GP journalists but communists.

Phl218, R1M370, 27 and 1 other person like this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Somewhat asinine of you to think that somehow my benign response to a motorcycle race team placing a silly rainbow sticker on their bike for four days somehow created or resulted in someone’s son being gay and becoming suicidal after the fact and prior to my tweet by someone I have never had any contact with or even had any realization of such.

In short, you’re an idiot along with all the other pussies bitch liking your idiotic response. <insert bronco Henry here>

evomach likes this.