Is there anyone that keeps accurate parts inventory any more online?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweatypants, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I'll preface this with Partzilla has been really good to me over all these years, but...

these last two orders. Shit says "in stock" or "available to ship in 2-3 days" then I get the email that its backordered and no-ETA yet, or its 2 weeks out. Generally I wouldn't really sweat that either, but my last order... I needed LITERALLY one $12 bolt. I ORDERED a bunch of other misc. crap just to refresh it or have a spare (brake line holder plastic, new nut/bolt, whatever). THE backordered part, is the $12 bolt haha. WTF man?

Does anyone else do a better job of being accurate or this is pretty much it these days? I coulda just asked a part out dude for that bolt or ordered it somewhere else. Just curious. [/rant]

2. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

3. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

That's one thing I really like about

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

if they say they have it, they have it.

Other places say they have it, which means someone has it somewhere maybe...

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I love those guys... they get most of my $$$

TurboBlew and Sweatypants like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's a smartass comment just itching to be made here... :D

E Reed, motion and Sweatypants like this.
  6. Sweatypants

have used before, just didn't think of it last week. haha i just went back on, now Partzilla says 200-210 days for that bolt when it said 2-3 last week haha. Freakin ridiculous.

Even them...

"Usually ships in 7-10 business days" on that particular bolt. I know what that might turn into. I'll just let it ride and find a used one for now, but I'll go there in the future first.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Know someone with a lathe? Talk softly like Allen Millyard and get er’ dun.

8. Sweatypants

its this guy:

upload_2022-2-4_12-6-35.png

and no, i don't that's close or wouldn't charge $100 for it. there's plenty of pick-n-pull dudes on the FB R6 groups, just figured its always nice to have new. I already have it covered. Look at that ETA now haha, when it looked like the others below it last week.

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You mean like this?

upload_2022-2-4_16-13-22.png