1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Person Peter Dinklage fighting mad about Snow White and The Seven Dwarves live action movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Ahem, it's a (poorly laid) trap.

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I don't get it.
    Edit: maybe if they cast a bunch of midgets who disguise themselves as tiny little dwarfs he'll feel better about it?

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's just funny when little people get mad.

Like Dave K.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Maybe he needs to tilt his head back a little while yelling. The sound waves of bitching are high frequency and very directional.

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

So... New title?
    "Ambiguously tan girl and the 7 statistically shorter than the 99th percentile guys?"

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I hope he's not going to make a hobbit of complaining about fantasy movies.

Changa, Senna, Steeltoe and 1 other person like this.
  8. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

If this rated anything less then "X", I aint going!

Gorilla George, Rebel635 and cpettit like this.
  9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Awww...he's just thor in the butt about it.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@cker is try to rob me of a job. He should go back to his hobbit hole in the Hollywood hills and quit trying to become the next actor with a cause.

he took err jerbs!

11. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I think snow white should be a hot midget chick and get ganbanged by 7 big black guys.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

"Supposedly"...he wasn't that upset about it,and was joking with the comment.
    and the french have already made an adult Snow white years ago...so I heard :clap:

cpettit likes this.
  14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Good actor, excellent in GOT.

Disney? More Fails than Successes lately, but that is only IMHO...

15. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

That guy is one cool dude, I'd see little to no reason whatsoever to make light of him, more than I at 6'1 and 205 to make light of most pro level roadracers stature..there small guys for the most part.
    But don't think they gave a chip on their shoulders about not being able to play basketball..?
    Actually "I take that 100%" back seen many short racers and guys I know do have a "Big Ol "chips on their shoulders...lol and quite often that adds to their competitiveness sometimes immensely.
    Ever look at Kenny Roberts,Marc Marquez, Pedrosa and so so many if not most others..in every field .. Not all,s but many short statured men do overcompensate...and as a result are acheivers.
    In my opinion absolutely due to competition.
    Same goes for P. Dinklage...he's a fantastic actor...pushed by wanting to prove himself

He's played damn good characters

Call me old-fashioned or whatever, it doesn't mean I have to accept Peter Dinklage playing the Terminator
    Or African American actors in Hamilton or a Latina cast as playing Snow White, nor the next James Bond who is likely to be African-American.

If it is an original story or concept I could care less.

But for me historical or fictional characters ,I prefer to view as they were or as they were intended.

Of course many actors color or height can knock it out of the park on a purely acting ability no doubt about that.

If the WOKE people think that makes me racist they're just idiots. As far as I'm concerned it's a level of reverse racism....to a degree? But that a social issue for others get their panties all in a bunch over.

I have the problems with Hollywood remake and rehash want to remake it whatever does it mean I have to accept it or watch it...

If I was blind would I care?

Gorilla George and SGVRider like this.
  16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You guys have heard the Tom Segura midget but, right?

I’ll post it in the YouTube thread.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Fun fact.....Peter is a north Jersey native.

18. blueblurr

blueblurr Well-Known Member

Yeah it was definitely more of a sarcastic comment than outrage. They cast a Latina actress as Snow White to be "woke af" but kept the dwarves.

SGVRider and stangmx13 like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Must be something in the water…

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And it made it's way into the apple?...

Mirror mirror on the wall..... Who's the shortest of 'em all?