1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Go for it Big Fella!!! Get your PBR 99 pack in the fridge ready for kickoff.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

PBR would get me to pace myself for sure....

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Jets fan and Lions fans probably start drinking at birth....only way to explain why they even have fans.

DmanSlam likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

If you want something horribly bad, I bet @pickled egg can ship you a case of Schmidt Beer.
    I have an uncle that's pickled his liver on that rot gut. Or some Old Milwaukee....there's another
    barley based liquid that tries to pass itself as beer, but is more like canned embalming fluid.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Go team! Beat the other team!

Michelob Light for the winner! :Puke:

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hamm’s not good enough for ya? :moon:

7. StaccatoFan

Nah...that, and Olympia are premium beer. That's for the upper crust.

8. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

The lions tied the Steelers last weekend. Possibly turning the corner as they head into the last 8-game stretch of the season. With some luck (or bad luck on the other teams), .500 is remotely still possible.

dtalbott likes this.
  9. rwdfun

rwdfun

The Lions fans that still show up to games and dress up and get upset when they lose are more likely on crack. It’s the only logical explanation. See the post above for proof

Most of us stuck with them as a home team just find entertainment in how they lose (or tie). They always find new was to do it

In other news Mayfield has more body parts hurt than healthy and he’s demanding to play this week. He knows the stat padding he can accomplish may earn him extra money in his next contract. No way players think about sitting against the Lions. To much contract leverage at stake with the possibility of having a career game

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, that was a tough game to watch.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was seriously waiting for Matt Ryan to just get the snap on first down and just hold the ball out for the first defensive lineman to take rather than sack him again.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Here I was thinking I was delusional that the Giants can make the playoffs... I want some of what you're having 1637289315897.jpg

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Also...Bucs and Pats have similar records, maybe Belichick deserves some credit for those Super Bowls:Poke:

14. StaccatoFan

Caldwell made Flacco a Super Bowl Champ/MVP on a historic run. The Lions fired a card carrying miracle worker.

BigBird and noles19 like this.
  15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Antonio Brown provided a fake vax card to the league. Let’s see the reactions :D

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That just seems like bad reporting, they took the word of someone who got fired by brown. The last I heard the league and team said he was fine, now if that's true or not I'm not sure but it definitely seems like a weak source to base a article on.

17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm not sure how people have to have it be one or the other, neither would be as successful without both parties being involved.
    You can critique Belichick the GM way more than as a coach.

BigBird likes this.
  18. rwdfun

rwdfun

Revisionist history and easy to say based on record after he left but at the time Caldwell was seen as a great coach Mon-Sat but he made some bone headed decisions/calls on Sunday that made everyone feel the team wasn't achieving as much as it should with the talent it had at the time. Quinn took that opportunity to bring in his guy. Problem is Patricia came in acting like he was Belichick and pissed off every decent player so they all left. Patricia was the anti-Ted Lasso. He left the team with pretty much no NFL worthy players on D. Then Stafford decided to leave which, as his nickname of Stat Paddford indicates, didn't look to change the record much but Goff has been an utter disaster. He's a backup at best and the Lions backups have mediocre college talent. The next 2-3 years will be interesting to watch with the Lions having 3 picks that look to be in the top 40 in each of the next 2 drafts. That's 6 potential starters

Other than the text messages from AB that this guy seems to have. Vax cards may look real but there should be some record by the location AB supposedly got his shot at. Now its up the the NFL to inquire with AB where he got the shot and follow up with where ever he says. My experience with catching a liar is their stories gets pretty flimsy under good questioning and I bet AB is no different. Problem is we know the NFL is about protecting the shield and nothing more. Seeing how they handled the A-Aron Rodgers fiasco we know they don't care about the truth just looking good

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Goose egg for Atlanta...damn.

20. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

I see what you did there. :beer: