MotoGP | 2021 | Round 18 | Valencia | Spain | Nov 12-14

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

and i can finally set my picks right :D

BigBird likes this.
  2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Perhaps Rossi and Burgess will come back for one more try.

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Whos got some extrra kleenex ive got something in my eyes

cpettit and code3ryder like this.
  4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Zuk should've known better to sign Rins to that contract, start the settlement and cut losses now. Pay Raul or Basitianni and truck load and let's go...

ShadowBoxer, Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Spec bike. Spec tires. I like it. Let’s see who the best rider actually is.

7. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

during the pre race grid walk, someone mentioned something special for Petrucci but i didnt see anything, anyone see it.

Rins sucks, i took him as a wild car in fantasy because no one else is as dumb as i am lol. Seriously what is wrong with him.

Congrats to Remy, that was a close call winning that championship.

Ciao VR46

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I didn't see any special ceremony, but Miller had some really nice words for him during the presser, how talented he is, and how hard he worked to get his body to fit in with MotoGP... he's not a small man... looking forward to following him in Dakar.

Oh they had him in the presser on Thursday as well. If you subscribe to MotoGP, worth the watch. It is clear he is beloved by his peers and the press and the fans.

BigBird and ajcjr like this.
  9. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Not sure who it was, I think either Aki or Herve that mentioned they had a special surprise for him after the race but they never did show anything that I saw.

ajcjr likes this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You're right. Hmmmmmmm....

11. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Highlights on NBC right now.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

MotoGP awards ceremony on right now.

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.
  13. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I was pissed at the red flag for Cam. Was up to P12 before the red flag. Getting ahead of the ruckus is huge to having a good race, and a restart seems to really throw guys rhythm off sometimes. It's a big ask to push forward on the grid for consecutive starts.

14. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

And as much of a Quartararo fan I am, I am as big of a Morbidelli fan. Can't wait to see what he can do next year. Super excited to watch Cam and SDK next year too.

The Great One likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

So for best team, they get a Poster, WTF

Also, best rider gets a poster...so awesome :/

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I found the commentators remarks about Mir interesting, with respect to Rins' performance. They noted that Mir was having to ride so hard in the corners to have a chance given the HP they are giving away, especially to the Ducatis. Rins was, obviously, riding even harder since he was ahead of Mir and sticking with Martin and Pecco before he crashed. I wonder if he would be crashing as much if the Suzuki was better? Clearly Suzuki dropped the ball for this year, but maybe Rins should get some credit for pushing beyond the limit so much. Pecco is going to be tough to beat next year, but I also think that Marquez, Quatararo, Mir, Martin and Morbidelli are going to win some races, too. Consistency may be the key to winning next year's championship.

Blammo and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yamaha is even slower than Suzuki and Quartararo only crashed out of one race. The problem with Rins is Rins.

crazymofo, cpettit, ungwaha and 6 others like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I love how everyone is sprinting on and off the stage. They just want to party. Wrap it up! :crackup:

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is this the first one Rossi has showed up for since 2014? I don't remember seeing him since. :D

crazymofo and Yzasserina like this.
  20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Frigid man, just frigid. :crackup: