1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Jed likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Mark my words but "P" will be the next initial to be normalized into the alphabet people's ilk.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The pedophiles doing everything they can to defend the Netflix garbage will make sure of it.

4. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Raised by Wolves on HBO Max.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ah, yes. The 'P's, the new convenient evil among the 'illuminates'. Used to be the 'J's. :D

If only these 'I's were as horrified by the message instead of the messenger, it would make some sense.

I won't change your mind, I'll stop.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

my wife loved Ratched, but the main character was way to faulty and unreliable for my liking and I couldn't get past halfway through the first episode.

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Challenger Shuttle Special made me feel old. It was nothing ground breaking, but did put together a lot of video footage. Also, how NASA was pretty groundbreaking not only in space, but with social issues.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I’m halfway through season 5. Great series.

t11ravis and E Reed like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This post reads like a Meyers-Briggs assessment....

11. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I was all-in for that show for the entire season.

But I'll admit that the final 20 minutes of the last episode felt like a real letdown....

I mean, I get that it should end on a cliffhanger, but not with that much "WTF?"

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

My wife and I just watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix last night. It's more of a documentary than a movie but they use actors and tell something of a story through it. I'd recommend it.

Oh, and after I got through watching it I can assure you I don't want any of you clowns "liking" this post. :)

Spooner, Jed, BigBird and 1 other person like this.
  13. auminer

Liked, just to be an :moon:

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

... and that brings up a point made throughout The Social Dilemma: How many of us in this forum are able to resist the temptation to take a peek when someone likes our posts? I bet very few are. I just did even though I know I should do better, and was virtually certain Auminer was just being ... well ... Auminer.

Kind of like the old statistic about how 80% of boys between 12 and 18 years of age masturbate regularly. And the other 20% lie about it.

But I'm not going to look at the next one. Not gonna do it. Not...

Funkm05 and ClemsonsR6 like this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Whaaa...?
    upload_2020-10-7_11-32-3.jpeg

16. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

It was pretty good. Tried watching The Third Day on Prime, but after first episode damn near put me to sleep, wedecided to check out Utopia. It has potential.

17. auminer

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Thank you!!

(I think... I actually have no idea what you're talking about, I don't waste a whole lot of time parked in front of the idtio box)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  18. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

not gonna search the whole thread but i started watching Hell on Wheels on netflix. finished season 1, really enjoying it.

t11ravis likes this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Watched that last night it was pretty good
    Also watched American murder, and that's some crazy shit and hard to watch at points

speedluvn likes this.
  20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not gonna spoil it for ya, but I lost interest in the 3rd or 4th season when they killed off a main character.