1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

418 likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

5. ronin1052

ronin1052 Well-Known Member

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

how to beat over half the MA stock 1000 field at Laguna...

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ChemGuy likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. YamahaRick

10. TurboBlew

on the subject of E sedans. Wow

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Too bad I can still add 200+ miles of range at the pump in 7 minutes...

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. TurboBlew

right... in the US there seems to be sufficient Tesla superchargers, so I wonder if their recharging plan considered that?

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm not buying into anything electric for transportation until they achieve the same thing that gas and diesel have. A single common connector and charging standard. As long as they are using different connectors and charging voltages I see no need to buy into it. If every appliance in your house came with a plug that differeing numbers of contacts and differing layouts the simple act of buying a toaster would be infuriating. This is nothing more than a 4 wheeled toaster.

If every time you pulled up to a pump you had to wonder if you have the right adapters to make the fill nozzle fit into your vehicle it wouldn't have gained mass acceptance either. I already get aggrivated enough with the constant connector changes on mobile devices. I sure as shit am not getting into that same pattern with cars.

TurboBlew and 418 like this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Thailand...Safety 5th....

RichB, motoracer1100 and Phl218 like this.
  16. YamahaRick

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

If ya really need your ears to bleed...
    Worst Guitar Player of 2010.

auminer likes this.
  18. TurboBlew

the first solution that popped in my head was a suitcase generator...lol. Maybe thats a 3rd party innovation waiting to happen. Maybe Tesla, Porsche, & other E cars developed an app with uber for roadside assistance. :D
    I remember tesla was to have a hot swappable battery... guess that didnt work out. An in regards to appliances... it seems OEMs are still thinking in terms of 1 owner/user terms. E cars should be like Citibikes. Available for rent or exchange.
    They can apply the "peak surcharge" fees just like Uber does. Would save them warranty claims & the need for expensive marketing dept budgets for branding. You could tier the product so if & whenever autonomous passes muster... you'd get a discount for driving yourself. :D

19. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ChemGuy likes this.