1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's buying wera?

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, Albany tapped into the Onondaga and Iroquois nation and they went from okay to a powerhouse. Arguably the best in NY State.

Hobart went D3 for awhile in the 80s and 90s and did okay. They jumped up to D1 and don't do all that great in the big championship. Not a bad team, just too small to make a run at it.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Other than Trav bringing the David Lee Roth reference this thread is HANDS DOWN the gayest thread in the history of the internet.

KneeDragger_c69, auminer and Bruce like this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

gpz11, Metalhead, Funkm05 and 2 others like this.
  5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I was there in the 70's, when they were kicking ass. A year or two after I left, I came back to witness Dave Creighton score his 400th career goal and Frank Zappa in the Geneva Theater.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Took a lacrosse ball to the nuts there, eh?:moon::D

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Have you forgotten the thread about washing your hands after taking a piss? That one was so pathetic that I gave up personal hygiene for three weeks in protest.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I played football, the American kind, at University of WI - LaCrosse. They didn't play lacrosse there, but the women's field hockey team were a bunch of thugs and threatened us with their sticks if we cut across their practice field going from the locker room to football practice.
    I did watch a few lacrosse games when I attended the University of Maryland in the late 70's.

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Wtf is a variable cab tractor. Is it a variable-cab tractor or a variable cab-tractor?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Gay as fuck but still way less gay than a lacrosse stick. :D:crackup:

TLR67 likes this.
  12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So can white guys where an Iroquois national team tee shirt or is that taboo? Their logo is badass

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Damn, I forgot about the manly corn belt national game of corn hole. NTTAWWT.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

No, it’s just as gay as lacrosse. :beer:

Jed likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Garth and Wingerhead are gold star ghey!

Jed, Nike used to do a sweatshirt and a few others used to sell sweatshirts. I'm sure they will be out again with all the shit going on with allowing them to play the worlds.

G 97 likes this.
  16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

They finally decided to let them play? Good! The tribes ought to decide who gets to play the damn sport.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not if done proper.... say add distance and don't throw the bean bags use shot guns, and lots of alcohol.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ummmm, not yet (last I read) but people are pissed (except for the teams that rival them for 3rd and 4th in the rankings).

I kick myself for not grabbing a stick from Alf Jacques when I had a chance. :(

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

More like teabagged :Poke:

20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

You guys win, I’m out... of this thread. Just 100 more idiots to get to do the same now... I wish you all luck with your sticks and pockets and balls....

Gino230 and VFR#52 like this.