1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

oh fuck yes

I read this entire page everyone goddamnit I love you guys

like I said earlier there’s something very sinister behind this fucking “mask”

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Why are you so naïve? We’re not supposedly blowing up or any of that dog shit we’re just testing more for this bullshit virus which is being blown up by a fucking media that is entirely anti-American and obviously foreign funded. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that this current presidential team told globalists and communist European nations sucking us dry to fuck off.

It’s a collaborative media attack on the US and you’re eating it up like a pig eats shit.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think you underestimate the basic stupidity of humans as a whole. There doesn't need to be a conspiracy or anything sinister, people are just dumb.

FrancisA likes this.
  4. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

I work with George Bush’s first cousin. We’re on a major construction site, I think the biggest one on the east coast. We’re sitting in the office last week being forced to wear a mask, and I said I’m tired of this dogshit, he goes yea they’re attacking the US economically through the media. It’s obvious as day to a lot of people but goddamn if I take that dumbass mask off? 50 people jump on me.

you’re right, these “people” are lining up like goats and literally helping this shit along. It makes me rage. Now I’m seeing all these signs on store doors “MasK ReQuiRed”. I have yet to wear one. I will never.

G 97 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And “people” will use their panicked, easily-influenced minds in the direction they wish them to go...

Same as it ever was

FrancisA likes this.
  6. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

This one idiot puts on the fake news every morning in my office as soon as I walk I have it changed. The fucking ticker on the bottom of the screen, in red, NumBer Of DeAD, constant lighting changes and scene changes, noises, serious faces, exaggerated emotional words... theres a psychology behind the “news” and it’s to fuck with your head so bad you’ll believe it’s a cure to drink your own piss.

There was an Indian general I forget the name but I think it was when Britain wanted to take a certain sect of India down, they asked him what he needed - he said a TV in every house.

the US can’t be fucked with militarily... so guess what the next avenue was... and it’s been taken.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You give the government and whatever powers you think are controlling people way too much credit. There doesn't need to be some big conspiracy, the media wanting to make money and keep the sheeple coming back day after day is more than enough. Which is also nothing new, they've done that since they came into existence, even before really, there's a reason religious texts are full of doom and gloom.

sdg and FrancisA like this.
  8. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

maybe you’re right, maybe the answer is simpler than I think.

The fact is the instability in the US has gotten to a point where you can’t turn a blind eye to it anymore and it’s the dumb motherfuckers around you that won’t turn the TV off that are helping it along.

I keep telling people if it wasn’t on TV would you know it existed? and they all look around confused.... didn’t think of that did you dumb motherfuckers. The reason it makes me so mad is because the people who are aware have to pay the price.

Kind of like the chemists that were burned at the stake for being devils because some douche bag with a cross said so.

sdg likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think we're no more unstable than ever before, really less so. The main difference is the speed of the stupid spreading via the interwebs.

sdg and FrancisA like this.
  10. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

as I wrote that I also thought about that as well... make something small seem huge. And do it so well it seems pervasive... not being helped by internet of course.

11. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

I dreamed I had a threesome with a demon and a witch last night...

Jed likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kinky.

Been reading books about demons and witches and such so I know I dreamed about them too but can't remember anything good like that about it. Boring dreams :(

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Covid...just another sign in the Zodiac. :D

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

We’ve had a dramatic increase in our county. The common tie is they’ve been somewhere for vacation and/or in contact with an immediate person who’s just returned. Churches have contributed more than half our total, with almost 30 cases from one church in one day.

I walked into McDonald’s to get a sweet tea and the seniors’ round table had not a single mask sitting around it. I found that surprising, given they’re the most susceptible. Maybe, they don’t give a shit?

sdg and Jed like this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No reason they should. They are old enough and smart enough to know everyone dies.

brex likes this.
  16. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

They’re also smarter than to live by the fake TV.

sdg likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

We certainly have

ducnut and FrancisA like this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No one, and I mean no one, who drinks McDonalds coffee should ever be credited with significant intelligence. I don't care if it is free. On a semi-related subject, AARP keeps sending me old folks propaganda. I can already feel the weight of years pressing down on me as I speed inexorably towards the end of time. I don't need a pretty young waitress feeling bad for me because she knows I already have one foot in the grave. I am, however, willing to be the object of pity if the free coffee is rich, robust, and strangely fulfilling.

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Must not engage... We are in the middle of the monsoon season here. I need my forum access. I've got no where else to go!

20. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Ha! Correct

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.