1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Got a text that a friend of a friend was hospitalized today. 37 female, decent shape. Also GFs ex is sick but minor case. Fever for a couple of days and then feeling fine.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No. Unfortunately it is completely believable. We have let people get too comfortable sticking their nose in the business of others. Some people need to get regular beat downs until society figures out it's best to mind their own business.

tropicoz, motion and G 97 like this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Yeah. I think its time this begins to happen.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

How can everyone mind their own business in the era of social media? You do not sound very woke, dude.

henry_carlson likes this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

tropicoz likes this.
  7. joec

joec brace yourself

Well damn dude hope the best.

Update from my accountant is covid has and is still kicking his ass, but he's surviving. None of his clients got it, and his 2 college age sons who live in his house with him have contracted it.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Did everyone see that video that Twitter/Google/Facebook/Youtube/etc are all censoring with the panel of doctors saying how HCQ/zinc/zpack works very well both as a cheap prophylactic and as treatment for the WuFlu. Can't imagine why on Earth they would do such a thing, right?

Ducti89 likes this.
  9. joec

joec brace yourself

That should be have NOT contracted it.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Becasue the race to the vaccine money train is on. A simple profilactic would derail the train. Covid will be erradicated somewhere about the middle of November.

tropicoz and motoboy like this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Since we can't get HCQ over the counter in the US like you can elsewhere you can try substituting in Quercetin which has a somewhat similar behavior in acting like a zinc ionophore. Quercetin/zinc everyday and keeping your vit D levels topped up, all good things to do.

12. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

you mean the black Kenyan doctor that thinks doctors are using alien dna for medications?

Spooner, yauhen, cpettit and 3 others like this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wait, Barack is a doctor now too?

Phl218 and pickled egg like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn... I'm scared to even like a couple of funny ass posts in this thread for fear of the banhammer. :crackup:

bigtime, Phl218 and brex like this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No...it was a livestream from a panel called "America's Frontline Doctors" in DC the other day.

Apparently since it goes counter to what the WHO [currently] says, then its worthy of censorship. Given their track-record, going against the WHO's recommendations should be the first step to know you're doing the correct thing.

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

We watched it live, and watched FB del my wife's friends reposts of it over and over.... CNN called it false and dubious claims... Brietbart screamed censorship.

I think if these platforms are going to take stuff like this down under the flag of 'false statements' then they should also provide some evidence of WHAT was false.

I can tell you my MIL is a front line worker @ a hospital in south Atlanta, and when she contracted it she was given nearly the exact same treatment those Doctors yesterday described. She is 60yrs old and has just about every pre-condition they've said is high risk, yet she made it through after about .week and has no lingering symptoms.

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Rolling stone, huh? Has their journalistic integrity magically been restored? :rolleyes:

Wingnut, BHP41 and brex like this.
  19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No. They have none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.