1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buy your shitter paper, cambell's soup, cleaning supplies and guns and ammo now, shit is gonna get really real again in a few months.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Crazy concept I know....

- here, lets use this cheap/effective and safely implemented for the last 70 years drug, but somehow magically happened to become dangerous overnight this year.

And what that one doctor said I posted about months ago here.....HCQ was proven to work more than a decade back during the first SARS go around.

circa 2005
    https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69?report=reader

circa 2003
    Even these Lancet scumbags that posted and later were forced to retract a fake news study on HCQ recently posted this back during that same time.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(03)00806-5/fulltext

"Finally, we want to share with the scientific community the speculative hypothesis that chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine, due to its antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, may have some effect on SARS. We emphasise the need of testing in cell cultures infected with SARS coronavirus the effects of chloroquine, as well as those ofother substances possessing in-vitro activity against members of the coronaviridae family. We should remember that the possibility of new outbreaks of SARS cannot be excluded. In the absence of effective inhibitors of SARS coronavirus, the possibility of an inhibition, at least in vitro, of the replication of this virus would represent a breakthrough in the knowledge of SARS."

Amazing how much their tone changed between then and now ehhh? Hmmm, I wonder what could possibly be different now compared to then. :rolleyes:

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

True, but they aren't the only ones who have been advocating this message. Hell, almost everyone outside the scope of the controlled media has in some way been in favor of it. What is being said is easily researchable and has been demonstrably proven all around the world (even within the borders of the US is certain locales). Is the message immediately undermined solely based on who happens to publish it?

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I'm not sticking my foot in this bear trap anymore. I feel a storm a brewing in the land of the banned.

6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Or that many women's sicknesses are from forced astral sex

cpettit likes this.
  7. pixie adair

pixie adair Member

Typical. Suppression of the information was a failure so they have moved on to character assassination of the doctors.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that whole thing is pretty funny since plenty of people say the same about other versions of the coronavirus but it seems as if one thing always holds true - if you take zinc and high doses of C and HCQ and whatever you're sick for a week and done. Then again if you hydrate and rest and nothing else...you're sick for a week and done.

NemesisR6, scottn and badmoon692008 like this.
  9. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Interesting that "sharing actual things she believes in that are posted on her own website to help ascertain how seriously I should take her claims that run counter to literally every published study on the issue" is called "character assassination"

R1Racer99 and scottn like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which side? I've seen both doing it :crackup:

NemesisR6 likes this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I always heard it was either 7 days, ....or a week depending on course of action.

Hard choices, hard choices....

tropicoz and badmoon692008 like this.
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me, everyone knows it is only half a fortnight!

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Would that be a fortdusk? or a campnight?

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Whichever comes out mathematically to 0.0191 sidereal year.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How many sidefake years?

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

That would be a good name for 2020.

R Acree likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do they run counter to the study the NIH did under Dr Fauci in 2005?

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

19. sdg

sdg *

Park City sewage from OCTOBER contained it. LIES. LIES. LIES AND BULLSHIT.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder if dippydave @dsapsis sent her a sternly written letter informing her she’s ignoring what the science is telling her while chastising her enunciation of words. :crackup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.