1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 22, 2020.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Listening to 'Age of Aquarius' on a loop?...

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!!!

noles19 and BigBird like this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah, what's with that? I figured he was from somewhere near the Spain border, but my kid looked him up and said he's from Nice.

Edit: looked like he spent much of his childhood in Spain racing

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Better than that old focker. :)

BigBird likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I didn’t know you had a motogp ride or contract. Why weren’t you gridded up?

BigBird likes this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Remind me, how many years worth of MotoGp experience does he have?

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The Quartaroo story is interesting... he didn't do much at all in Moto2. I forget the backstory on why he got the Petronas ride last year? Seems like they could have picked 10 other guys out of Moto2 with better results to call up. Is he bringing a sponsor to the team?

8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

The doozy is you believe that's what was actually said. Lol

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Funny. Seems they ultimately made what I considered the smart decision after all...

10. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

7:18pm est did Dovi finish yet?

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I see Golum's dad brought in one hell of a title sponsor for Avintia. :beer:

12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man some people on here are hilarious with their assessments...
    1. Already counting Marquez out of the championship. I'd still bet Marquez wins it all. I personally hope Fabio takes it. History would suggest Marquez gets his 7th title.
    2. Rossi held people up and people took it easy on him. This is GP. No one is taking it easy on him. He earned that podium. Maverick simply was not good enough to get by him until the end. If others were that much faster, they would have passed him. Ya'll really think people are going to give up points so they don't risk taking out the old man? Fuck outa here with that nonsense.
    3. Making excuses for Dovi. "Jerez doesn't suit the Duc." "He doesn't like this track." He got smoked by 2 satellite Ducs all weekend and got lucky one of them had a mechanical. Know why he'll never be champion? Because when he has an off day, he can't break the top 5, even with help. Champions rarely finish off the podium. No way in hell he's on that bike next year.
    4. AM finished 8 of 13. He beat 2 guys that had surgery within the last week and 3 others that have also routinely shit the bed over the last couple years, one of which is on the worst bike on the grid. And Alex is on the bike that has won 6 of the last 7 championships. I don't care how "unrideable" it is. I'm not even sure he deserves the satellite ride with his performance thus far.

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

you olds lols... Schrodinger's Rossi... too slow to win and is a rolling roadblock, and also guys behind him can't pass him.

man, you'll make excuses for anything. Vinales has always been the bridesmaid, just like Pedrosa, just like Dovi... always "just" but not quite enough. i'll never say he sucks (obviously), but shit man, you either make light work of a 41 year old or you don't. and if you don't, you don't deserve to win, and you don't deserve to be the champion. plain and simple. none of them have had anything for Quat so far this year, and Marc woulda NEVER been having that shit that you're apparently blaming Rossi for. he damn sure wouldn't have sat behind him for 15 laps at that pace. i dunno why you're letting Vinales off so easy on this one. what you want Rossi to do, just move over for the dude because he's there? "oh my mistake sir, i didn't see you there, please have my spot"? he's not in the express lane at the grocery store buying a pack of gum behind a lady with a full cart. fuck him on this one.

cav115, Spang308, Pixelator and 2 others like this.
  14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

typing at the same time. THANK. YOU. geezus christ, i felt like i'm in here taking crazy pills. :beer:

15. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

About the same amount as his brother did when he won his first MotoGP race?

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for my sponsorship check from Team Obtuse.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Grazin in the grass.

18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Mav has consistently disappointed since he got the factory ride... oh he can't handle a full tank of gas? Wtf get outta here with that bs.

I bleed Yamaha blue and can't wait until Mav is gone.

Rossi once again shows how to show up on race day, great ride for the old man!

1/4 is riding out of his mind! First Yamaha sweep since 2014, love it!

cpettit and BigBird like this.
  19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Mav is just another head case, like JL. He'll be gone in a few years.

nd4spd and Quicktoy like this.
  20. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

Grazin' in the Grass: Hugh Masekela