Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Now some expert peeps and Docs are saying mask are a waste of time. Round and Round.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: That’s my neighbor friend across the street. Which is fine with me as he stays on top of who’s swung by my house when I’m not home and let’s me know if I accidentally leave my garage door open. He’ll send me a text. I also get informed about the other neighbors discussing my cat or loud Harley at 330Am. It's good intel. :D

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So Cuomo says yesterday 66% of hospitalizations in NY were from those that stayed home.

Way to go, experts! Can`t make this shit up.

galloway840 and BROsiah like this.
  4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

The bubble wrap generation...saving us all

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

The one in Milford has the same set up and the sign on the door said 100 people in the store at a a time. There was a line about 15 deep to get in but it moved very quick.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The beauty of guys shopping. :D

cpettit likes this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Speaking of shopping. In addition to all the delivery people, the bespoke grocery shoppers have ramped up. It is very cute to see a 17 year old guy wandering around the aisles with his iPhone, with clearly no clue where anything is. Yes, I helped him. :)

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Where I am in Atlanta traffic is almost back to normal. Ace, Publix, Walgreens, Chif-Fil-A, and the local pizza joint are anywhere from mildly busy to packed at any given time that I've been in the past two weeks. In fact, I ordred a pizza for 5:30 pick up at 1:30 bc last Friday I couldn't get through. I'd say that most workers are wearing masks. I'd say no more than 3/10 of shoppers are wearing masks. Social distancing is simply not happening amongst customers.

I say this because GA opened two weeks ago, and we've been told that two weeks is the lag time. So, either we all gonna die starting Monday, or...

9. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Oh don’t worry, you’re still all gonna die. Just not from this.

tiggen likes this.
  10. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Oh we care, we just aren’t allowed to discuss it here.

scottn likes this.
  12. ton

ton Arf!

i had to double-take there as it initially read as "cute 17 year old guy" that you helped. :crackup:

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

She did not specifically rule that out...

Phl218 likes this.
  14. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

So what's happened to @In Your Corner ? Hasn't posted in a while. Wellness check in order?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His Internet is probably down. He hasn't had a cold since the Teddy Roosevelt administration.

SirCrashAlot and Slider82 like this.
  16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

:crackup:(cold, 'bro!)

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He's been posting in Phil's dungeon, he's fine.

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, who are you guys ganging up on over there? I imagine that dissent against the groupthink is in limited supply. :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Go look for yourself. Ain’t like you don’t have time to kill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.