Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I would argue the overall good health of the country is more of a direct result of their culture and life habits than anything else. Then consider the country’s overall population being the same or very similar as a whole.

Healthcare can’t be substituted for living a life of a healthy diet, physical activity and healthy practices. Life long practices have a far greater impact on ones health than healthcare.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

And large outbreaks can only occur within a large populated area. It’s a no brainer where the large outbreaks are going to occur. And even then, when measured in percentages, it’s not much more alarming than less populated areas.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We should be able to use Sweden as a comparison, just apply the same bullshit models they used to predict US deaths
    and then compare to actual deaths. Pretty simple, really.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fauci might get fired for saying lives could have been saved if action was taken when the info was presented.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

This does a pretty good job of illustrating just how stoopid and arbitrary the implementing of distancing protocols have become. Bahhhhhhh bahhhhh I’m a sheep.
    18F71DF5-E03B-4283-84C1-CC55070D117D.jpeg

baconologist likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Like I mentioned in that “other place”, show me just ONE casualty of C19 that died due to unavailability of health care — you know, the OMFGWTFBBQ! panic of hospitals being overrun with beerSARS zombies that would have them dying in the streets.

No lives woulda coulda been saved by needlessly destroying the economic lives any sooner than they did, and Fauci should be hanged for suggesting it.

baconologist likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Jesus Egg.....I wish I was within a reasonable distance to you so I could buy you a bunch of beers.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Thanks! :beer:

It’s hard to keep track of all the lies, but when you go full retard and contradict your whopper... ;)

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: NYC medical facilities over run and medical supplies running out and in some cases not available but still able to provide and treat each and every infected person with the proper level of adequate care required. Um OK. :crackup:

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

There's no way you have enough data to show how much water you're losing. You should just leave it until you have all the data.

auminer likes this.
  12. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

That is absolutely true. The Swedes have spent decades making sure the right tools are in place for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I've worked with a couple Swedes that emigrated to the states. They were appalled at the general way of life and how people cared for their own health here in the US.

One of the Swedes I still talk to regularly has a wife that is a radiation nurse and she complains about how our medical system is structured here in the US compared to Sweden (mainly about it being a money grab and not about making sure the patient has the best care).

cpettit likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh?

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s not the medical system that makes people healthy or unhealthy. :Poke:

15. Sabre699

Think he is referring to your pond but.......:D

Phl218 likes this.
  16. pickled egg