1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

RIP John

Stumpy likes this.
  2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

ah fuck :(. One of my all time favourites.

SundaySocial likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well something finally got him. Cancer couldn't do it twice. RIP

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

With the first known case of it being late November and Wuhan being a major travel hub of China there's not a chance the virus wasn't (as well as other major cities) here already in December.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

So...no names, no affiliations. Deeply credible there.

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Does it really matter at this point WHEN it got here?

Completely pointless.

You bitches need some p*rnhub or something.

Shocker likes this.
  7. dsapsis

Yeah it does. When a culture wants to reject what science reveals, we are lost.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not really

First it might influence some of the "experts" models of how it spreads.

Second, it also means that ALOT more people have likely already been exposed and have antibodies which mean they need to get their asses in gear and get a blood test for it so they can start releasing people back into the gen pop so they can get back to work. At this point the nose swabbing to tell who actively has the virus is kind of just spinning wheels by now.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So you don’t believe there’s any way that something was actually present before the first “confirmed” case? It’s not possible that something they weren’t testing for, because they didn’t know/believe they needed to be testing for it, was here before they actually did the first test to confirm it?

Not saying it WAS, but you can’t honestly deny the mere possibility, can you?

baconologist likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can’t be anymore general than this.
    And the wind blows.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s too busy trying to prove a negative to be bothered with trivial matters.
    And freezing water turns into ice.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

China lifts the lockdown on Wuhan today and they're still documenting new cases there. Wonder if they'll pull a quick about face or if neighboring provinces start blocking people from entering?

Just a refresher, 19 countries' patient zero (including US, Thailand, Italy, Germany, S. Korea) was someone traveling from Wuhan or directly in contact with someone who came from Wuhan.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    galloway840 and tl1098 like this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Here's a idea, stay the fuck out of China. The whole world will be better off.

StaccatoFan and Metalhead like this.
  14. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

15. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

My staff did not go to China but in Jan we had at least 7 techs (mechanics) get hit hard with something flu like. They are working on local/regional and national traveling trucks and semi's. Plus, we had another 4-5 in parts and sales that were affected as well. I'm pretty convinced a truck driver or truck brought something into that shop. Most of guys are woodboogas and out in the woods when not working, so I don't think they would be the type to get it by socializing.

galloway840 likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Your favorite hairy growler is an asshole??? o_O

NTTIAWWT...

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Stay the hell out of... say Walmart, and the world will be better off?...

auminer likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’ve got enough kids. ;)

19. dsapsis

Of course not. And when credible scientists begin to infer that finding, I suggest we all pay attention.

Or you can go with heresay from "plenty of physicians". Your choice.

20. According to a video I saw last night, it might not be new infections (at least not all of them). Many people have been tested/confirmed, recovered, several weeks went by, and now they are getting very sick again. Apparently the virus is always there, and just gets "reactivated" for some reason.

That was all it said. It didn't say anything about if they were still contagious the entire time (including the weeks after the initial recovery, when they were fine).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.