1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I didn't know I was in charge of such decisions?

2. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I always wondered when I was a kid when am I going to get one of those circular indented scars like my parents had from a vaccine. That day might be coming if we get a vaccine in the near future. Who’s old enough to have one on their shoulder and can tell me what it was for?

galloway840 likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

smallpox.
    Red badge of courage for kids my age. Im sure non-government would have done better.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Here’s a conspiracy for ya:

So imagine an economy decimated by government action over a communicable disease.

A populace terrified of being within arm’s reach of each other.

Retail stores shuttered. The only way to get the products you need is to buy them online and either have them delivered or passed off curbside.

Cash as a means of exchange is essentially outlawed. All transactions are digital, traceable and auditable.

Hmm?

Rico888 and Marid2apterbilt like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Most importantly...the one thing they want...taxable.

7. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

plannedemic.jpg

tl1098, speeddaddy and sdg like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Got mine. A pox on thee!

9. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

yup.. size of a quarter, they ground it into you hard in a circular motion. That sucker hurt for weeks. It scabbed up and you had to be careful not to bust it off.

10. Best news I had all day as no way I’d even make gold this year unless something changes.

cpettit and Gorilla George like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No, I asked what you thought about it.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My mother had it as a child. She was quarantined in her house, they let everybody else carry on as usual.
    And it worked.

13. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

14. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Was your mom born before 1796?

Because that's when they developed the vaccine.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

16. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Construction crew left a whole box of N95's at my place (March 2019) after I kicked them off the project.
    I ended up giving them to the hospital case worker who visited us on Friday. She was gonna deliver them to Joe's ICU ward.....I hope

Gino230 likes this.
  17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

18. Well this damn Covid shit seemed to keep the coyotes tucked away last night, couldn’t get them to come close enough for even a half decent shot.

19. You what I can see happening if they do that? Since it has a high recovery rate, I can see people intentionally trying to get Covid, just so they can get over it, then get back to work and/or a normal life. By that time, people will be so desperate for normalcy, that they might end up deciding to just take their chances.

We will go from social distancing, to people intentionally trying to get in other people's bubbles. We'd have people going around licking doorknobs and shit. NYC would see its highest tourism figures in months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.