1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a “Lying dog faced pony soldier”?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Just imagine if Joe had screwed the dialog as he's prone to doing and called a 21 year old girl a "lying dog faced bologna pony".

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

And the tax cuts will pay for themselves, even though that has never happened before when Regan and Bush said the same thing.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The spending cuts that should have accompanied them didn't. That's when we learned that, in DC math, a reduction in the rate of increase is equal to a cut.

4. Spang308

They have generated record tax revenues. The problem IS NOT revenue, it's spending. My only disappointment with this president is he needs to take a stronger stance on spending.

galloway840 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh? Not this shit again. There are two sides to the equation. Tax cuts don’t pay for anything anyway, how can they? Revenue (taxes do). Don’t confuse a never ending spending spree as meaning revenue didn’t increase to a level to pay for current expenditures. It’s never been a lack of tax revenue issue anyway. It’s always been an overspending problem.

You are being willfully ignorant and disingenuous to believe that Reagan’s tax and economic policies didn’t spure one of the greatest economic growth periods in American history that generated vastly increased tax revenue than ever before. The problem was they over spent as usual. But why care about facts.

6. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Fact is both Regan and Trump both said the tax cuts will pay for themselves, Mnuchin said it again last week. https://markets.businessinsider.com...s-pay-federal-deficit-grows-2020-1-1028840740

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

The facts are for Reagan is that the cuts stimulated the greatest economic growth in American history and generated more tax revenue than ever seen prior. I can’t help it, if you can’t or refuse to acknowledge this. Keep trying to spin things otherwise. Simple math is hard. :crackup:

Trump, remains to be determined.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

If we are going to talk about lies, get back to me when the GOP lies about crimes committed, creates fake documents, and runs a coup. In the meantime, not a single Trump "lie" will phase me.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well there was that little “weapons of mass destruction in Iraq” fib...

Newsshooter likes this.
  10. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Matter of perspective I suppose. But, I'd like my President to know that Colorado isn't a border state. He has lots of "honest mistakes" and TONS of outright bullshit lies.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Is that the 54th or 55th state? I can never remember.

Fencer likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

57th

13. Spang308

Amazing how the amnesia has set in so quickly. :crackup:

Fencer likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

I am curious about this, and I honestly dont know....

Was that a lie from the President or was the President lied to (by the "intelligence" community) and ran with it?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Debatable.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

But I can keep my doctor, correct?

Fencer likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Or was the majority of the gas stash moved out to Syria which is what happened and also some previously hidden stashes found remaining in Iraq at a much later date.

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I guess it starts with if one considers Ricin a weapon of mass destruction.

19. Fonda Dix

They see me ricin, they hatin.......

[​IMG]

stk0308 likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Ah never thought of that possibility.