1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a “Lying dog faced pony soldier”?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Asking for a friend who was called one.

2. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This seems a plausible explanation. Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 7.17.54 AM.png

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It is a BackHanded Racial Slur, delivered by an elderly person....prove me wrong.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's Biden, why invest the effort?

brex and Quicktoy like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s Biden. Effort not required.

R Acree likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Senile old bag of shit has lost his mind.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

What the hell is wrong with Quid Pro Joe? His gaffe machine is stuck on warp level.
    I've never heard it before, but I read it's a reference from a line in a 50s movie about an indian cavalry soldier.

This morning's polling has him in 5th in NH. His campaign is toast. I honestly can't believe anyone took him serious enough to entertain the possibility that Trump actually was trying to damage his campaign.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s Ok for him to say it because John Wayne once said it in a movie.
    Liberal logic is awesome. I put this in the 2020 goofball thread.

K51000 likes this.
  9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Yeah and the Duke also said “God help us if they ever give women the vote” (Rooster Cogburn).:D

I’d like to see them try to play that one off as a “just a joke”.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Nope, it doesn't work as they cancelled John Wayne based on the '70s Playboy interview.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's cute that y'all are trying to use logic to understand the liberal left. Even Steely Dan couldn't pretzel it that much.

K51000 and brex like this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If you don't even know what it is I would call it an ineffective insult and carry on with life.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Another dem showing their racist roots, as all dems are? Cover it up, lie about it, play it off as a joke. Trump and conservatives? Lie, make shit up, say they are racist even if zero evidence exists.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's fun watching Uncle Joe's last 2 brain cells fight it out when he's trying to formulate a sentence. It's a good thing that even his own constituency realized long ago that he's a sinking ship. But in this case it's still funny watching the Titanic crumble under its own weight as it goes down.

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

He's a placeholder/notabernie. If the Party can just shove him through, the VP choice will become critical since ol' Joe would be expected to resign/Article 25 before a year is out. VP choice is critical for the Party then since it isn't left to the great unwashed to decide.

Nah, I'm not even tinfoil enough to believe that. But it's fun to speculate and if you can't have fun with this election, what's the point?

16. Fonda Dix

Make Clinton the VP choice and she just might see the oval office.

stk0308 likes this.
  17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just got the translation:
    “Lying dog faced pony soldier”/ "You're an Ugly Lying Cunt"

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well then, the phrase is apparently synonymous with Elizabeth Warren.

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Biden should thank Trump for making him relevant.

Evill Ed and blkduc like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

No shit. The fact that mental deficient thinks he can lead this nation is beyond laughable.