What is a “Lying dog faced pony soldier”?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

John Wayne also said black people should have been shipped back to Africa having "served their purpose". And he was a self professed white supremacist. He wasn't in character when he said it either.

Also, Biden is a dipshit.

SuddenBraking, Spang308 and Britt like this.
  2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Are you talking about Biden or Trump? :Poke:

code3ryder likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's easy, Biden. Trump knows beyond doubt he can - no matter what anyone else thinks :D

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

One of them is leading the worlds most powerful nation and supercharging it's economy. The other can't complete a coherent sentence and has no idea what state he's in (mentally or physically), we'll let you decide.
    :D

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Exactly my point.:D

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I have not heard or seen any evidence of Trump being racist. If it's out there I haven't seen it and the dude has been in the public eye for like 30 years at this point?

Biden is a dipshit. And worse he's a gun grabber. Fuck that guy.

MachineR1, Lanceabillion and Spang308 like this.
  7. Spang308

Exactly.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But he was documented at not renting to people of color...it read it...it's true.

9. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Once again, Trump or Biden? I wonder if he's going to check out his border wall when he comes to visit CO.

10. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Democrats- "we are the party of the youth movement!!"
    Also Democrats- "let's use terms that have not been part of our language since Coolidge was in office, like "malarkey" and "lying dog-faced pony soldier."

MurfSVR and E Reed like this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: Can you get anymore lazy with your argument. Same ol’ same ol’.

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

when it comes to bashing Trump, really doesn't take much effort. :moon:

G 97 likes this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The best thing about mindless sheep parroting the same old bullshit that "Trump's a dummy" - Trump outsmarts the whole fucking party of hatred and bigotry on a daily basis.
    It would be sad it if weren't so funny.

14. Spang308

This. The guy outmaneuvered the DNC, FBI, CIA, a special councel full of Yale and Harvard grads and recently the entire Dem side of congress, but yeah, he's a fucking dumb dumb.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Don’t forget the entire GOP establishment to get the nomination...

blkduc, Fonda Dix and brex like this.
  16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

In the total of my life time, I have said some pretty stupid shit...I have had some views that were counter to a lot of folks, used words then I don't today..
    hell just a couple weeks ago, I had to take back every Ethiopian Joke/Stereotype I ever uttered...after I met the most amazing 20yr old young man who came to pick up some parts I welded for the Rocket Engines he is helping to design...Oh and he is 2 night flights from gaining his PPL...I even called his boss and told him how impressive Biay is..."We Know". that's why we sent him up..He wanted to see this Mr Britt's shop"....LOL

Dan Dubeau, stk0308 and Steeltoe like this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Right after he checks in to see if everyone in Colorado kept their doctor after the Dems held the presidency. One is an honest mistake. One a blatant lie. You decide.

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I’m just here to steal this phrase. What a hilarious old-timey insult.

we need to keep Joe around just for these gems.