More gym dumbshittery

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedanap, Feb 7, 2020.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I had to change my routine a little bit. There is a really convenient gym across the street from my kids school. It’s perfect to go workout while traffic dies down, unfortunately a popular water aerobics class lets out just before I get there. 5-10 dudes butt ass naked having a conversation making zero effort towards getting dressed...like they can’t talk 5 minutes later with their damn clothes on!

2. I can’t stand that shit.

I know they don’t give a damn. And since they don’t, I don’t give a damn about making a comment. As soon as I round the corner and see that shit, I’ll be like “Oh for fucks sake!”.

Tifosi, Senna, Vstate60 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gotta realize what they are going home to...

[​IMG]

Pixelator, Wingnut and Gorilla George like this.
  4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

If you are ashamed of your or someone else's nakedness, the work that needs to be done is introspective.

We all are naturally naked. There is nothing wrong with being naked in a f'n locker room!

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

One day you'll be there too, and you too shall take your revenge on the young.

It's a lot of fun.

6. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

This shit drives me nuts...

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I couldn't give a damn about old dudes doing their thing. The one thing that really fucking bothers me in the locker room is dudes putting on their shirt before pants like Tom Cruise in Risky Business.

Or dudes wearing leggings only. I mean WTF is that shit??

Vstate60 likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

We all naturally shit too. Outside San Francisco, people have the decency to do that without an audience. :moon:

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I shit in the handicapped stall at the gym.

Circacee and Vstate60 like this.
  10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That, sir, is unamerican ! Lol

But seriously, people that take issue with old guys in locker rooms are either homophobic or ageist assholes.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Beac, I get it, some people want the option of walking around with their private parts public. Whatever. but remember, some (I'd say most) don't and want "you" to at least put a towel on when you're brushing your teeth, shaving, combing your hair or marching around as a drum major, twirling your baton and blowing your whistle with 20 other naked guys in the naked marching band.

Your rights to walk around nekkid ends where my right to be a prude and not see you naked begins. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

[whistle blown]
    Foul! You’re approaching dungeonous material. You’ve been warned.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Up yours, Lunch Box, nothing political about nekkid guys marching bands. :D

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You hippys won’t be telling me where my rights end and yours begin. You hippy whipper-snapper!

15. Or maybe people just don’t care to see that fucking shit?

Not every dislike means someone is “_____phobic” or “____ist”.

Sometimes people simply don’t like shit and think it is nasty.

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Well, that's your problem, isn't it ? Why does the old guy have to change because of your sensitivities. Get over it, we all eventually will end up looking like that.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Bunch of snowflakes.....

SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. It has nothing to do with the way they look, or their age. I wouldn’t give a shit if it was Arnold in his prime, I just don’t care to see nakedass dudes walking around for no fucking reason.

Put some underwear on or a towel around you.

Like someone else said, everybody shits; it’s a natural thing. But people still close the stall door when they shit. Dudes beat off sometimes, but we don’t stand in the middle of the locker room beating off.

What someone does in their own home is on them. Around others, show a little fucking decency and respect.

Vstate60 and britx303 like this.
  19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The reply that comes to mind is:

"If you don't want to see the show, stay out of the theater." :Poke:

Its a fricking locker room, where people take off their clothes and change into others, where people shower and shave and whatnot.

It's not a restaurant.

This may be generational?
    When I was in HS, it was common throughout the US for HS boys to take swim class naked. It was seen then as perfectly normal.
    As I've read more recently in articles somewhere, this (naked swimming) was a policy of the health department as it was seen as more hygienic than dealing with wet moldy swimsuits. School districts were told to do this to keep costs of pool maintenance low.

We also had group showers, where there would be 20 shower heads attached to the walls of a large shower room and everyone took a shower together. This also was common in my life from swimming at the local park starting in 1962-3 through my graduation from college in 1979.

A couple of years back I rode at Gingerman. I went into the shower room and others there freaked out that I entered the group shower room (6 heads IIRC) while they were showering. Had a similar experience at Mid-Ohio once.

When did everyone become so self-conscious and insecure about nakedness?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    cha0s#242 likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

See, there’s that second step the teeth brushers are skipping...