1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You do know there’s a scroll feature right?

So you please fucking stop.

See how that works?

2. ton

ton Arf!

ya know, R-B... it's one thing to bitch endlessly about someone's historical actions. it's entirely another to continue to give someone like that access to your present life. technology exists to prevent this. i can only assume you don't want to.

you largely avoided being the target in this thread because Clarence was in it. that's changed...

scottn and Robby-Bobby like this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That button right down at the bottom will solve all of your issues. B62128DF-ADF9-4854-A7C5-125CE2A43B82.png

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. Do you see how this works? CR got banned. Now you get to just post up shit and try to get erryone on your side. You both are retarded fucking fools. You've both ruined y'alls reputations with new riders. This whole thing was stupid to start with and I could give two fat rats asses what you or CR thinks of what I have to say.

Sean, you gonna ban one, ban both. They're both giving a SERIOUS black eye to your business.

Fonda Dix, 969, rafa and 4 others like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

You can lead a horse to water...

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

You’re exactly right.
    75F8E992-80E5-4018-A108-0E8D14281D8A.png

7. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao bitch, if that ain’t the pot calling the kettle black I don’t know.

My threads have nothing on your stupidity posted here.

You need to change whtever you’re drinking.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Honestly man, get help. I know, I’m a bitch.
    But get help for your own well being.

BC likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Nah you’re good. I don’t think you’re a bitch. It’s just funny metal head of all people talking about people’s stupid posts.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

What I think about metal, and I’ve never met him but just from going by his post his heart is in the right place, know what I mean, he has a good heart man.

K51000 likes this.
  11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I've met them both. Richie is good people. I personally have never had any issue with Rob. He's high energy and a bit scattered and he wasn't real happy about me having to tell him to take his WERA shirt off at Barber once before hitting the grid of an AMA race.

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Metals posts are funny stupid.
    All this with Clarence is sad and scary stupid, and yeah it's mainly his posts but you're a good dude Rob so just don't get dragged to his level.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm amazed that some think that these things are unusual. What happened to "the beeb delivers" sentiment? A long, long time ago, a 3 foot screwdriver was actually drawn in combat and pregnant woman was assaulted. This is only pixels.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Yup I’m taking it all in.

Blocked the toxicity and moving forward.

G 97 likes this.
  15. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I believe you said you had blocked him from all forms of communication twice (at least) in this thread already...

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

WTF! How will ever now know who Clit was talking about in Stick's FB thread, will we ever find out if Rob is being sued by John, or why Clit renewed his WERA dues and then retired a month later, what happened to the tags, or if Lassie made it back to the farm to get help to save Jimmie after he fell into the well?

jrsamples and mastermind like this.
  17. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Amen.

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I've admitted this before, but I actually used to sing along with my daughter to Taylor Swift songs while driving. Imagine, if you will, a slightly tubby middle aged guy with a white beard riding down the road singing, pouting, and making dramatic arm gestures. The things one must do for his offspring.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

A dad's gotta do what a dad's gotta do.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Why would anyone be embarrassed about that? Shake it Off has got to be one of the best self pep talk songs ever. Life is tough, particularly for men. Bring on the soundtrack! And if you want a laugh, check out Dwayne Johnson doing it on Lip Sync Battle.

Robby-Bobby likes this.