1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Does anyone else see any irony in someone questioning another man's honesty after he's lied over a half a dozen times in this thread alone....blatantly.

Funkm05 likes this.
  2. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Wait till you hear what she’s going to call you when she finds out you bought yourself a law suit BAHAHAHAHA

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

BOOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shenanigans, Ducti89 and Funkm05 like this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If you have a lawyer doing anything but drawing up some involuntary commitment paper work then he's apparently nutty as squirrel turds as well. I'm guessing he is from Pensacola.

noles19 and R Acree like this.
  5. ton

ton Arf!

snitch

(please let it be the end!!!!)

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I can live with that. We all know CR is a stickler for the rules.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh so now you’re protecting Rob from the knowledge of others who you had lunch with. Such a bombshell that would make Rob blow a fuse but you want to spare him the agony so you won’t tell him who they are.
    Yeah OK, sound legit.:crackup: You are delusional. Do you even understand what you’re even writing?
    Don’t answer.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Rookie. You have to tag @Mongo to do any good. You’re as useless as this stupid forum, so I’m never coming back.

Mic drop!!

P.S. Be back in a few. :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Handle that for me, minion.

10. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

You shouldn't try using big words like corroborate if you don't understand them.

bigtime and Shenanigans like this.
  11. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Yea I’m all tore up about being banned from both you and WERA’s events . Especially when I walked off from the both of you and swore I would never go back way before you two idiots banned me BAHAHAHAHA. Actually I should thank Sean for all his rude ass remarks about mini racing and how he thinks my teams cheating without a ounce of evidence. Actually a number of us left because of Sean.

And Rob , I can actually say I have a better quality of life since I walked away from your track.

Again, you two really got me. BAHAHAHAHA

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

C’mon, man. He can’t understand “done”. Show some compassion.

Slider82 and R Acree like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He and Davo were obviously collaborating.

ton and Slider82 like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well played, sir.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence, I’m not sure why you keep using information made up on your head.

Mother has not financed my attorney.

The arrangement between my attorney and myself is none of your business but just know he’s a motorcycle enthusiast with multiple bikes that need service.

So maybe you need a better source other than a woman scourned.

As for being sued, just remember I have a VERY good attorney and you’ll be missing a lot of work if you choose that direction.

I’d love to subpoena your phone records and social media accounts. The good thing is the internet never forgets.

I’m just thankful Sfgp and scgp are both well aware of your vast history of cheating and you’ll be on a short leash. Meanwhile I’ll still be able to race wherever I want.

16. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Hey! Don't ruin the fun! Watching his command of the English language (he IS speaking English, isn't he?), is the only reason I'm still reading this stupid thread.

17. Robby-Bobby

I’ll be patiently waiting. The good news is this forum in addition to Facebook with your own words is nothing but an attorney dream.

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Actually if you must know, it was your father. He’s the one who told me he was sick of paying attorney bills. Your last fiasco when he told me that cost $10,000. Like I said, if your lips are moving you’re lying !

19. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Johns suing you idiot. He told you.

20. Robby-Bobby

Ohh my dad said that huh? 10k huh?

Lol