The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This guy gets it. They're also the rudest fuckers I've ever dealt with on any level.
    They are not rational and they only understand force.
    Not targeted at U.S. born of ME decent.

casjoker likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Ukranian flight..... have they asked for our help or am I missing something?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While I do think some here believe the parking lot idea is good I cannot remotely see Trump going that route. He'll play games and he probably won't go with the old school diplomatic process but he doesn't strike me as wanting to kill people. Not to mention his ego won't let him go that route, he wants them to back down which they haven't done for anyone before him so that'll mean strategic hits not wholescale war.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Germany. Iraq. Japan even. Back to the Germany thing I really should include all of Western Europe.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh my lord you're seriously gong to try that as your way out of this one? :crackup:

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

No you are not. Bush might have followed the advice of Cheney but the policy is set by the president. Just as Trump has a ton of people giving advice to him but makes his own decisions. Guess what Obama and Clinton also had advisers but set the policy. Even if they chose not to and designated an individual they set the policy. Go ahead look it up.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

Does spending time in Dearborn Michigan count? :beer:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, they have said that... Even my lack of news watching has seen it.

I am curious - what makes you so absolutely positive Salami wasn't in Iraq planning and executing actions against the US? The man bragged about how that's what he does, was he lying?

10. sheepofblue

Mexico.... place still sucks.

11. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I guess it it crashed the night irans was poppin off

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I saw it was because of the air strike as an example of the shit Salami was organizing as well as the embassy as well as his history of killing US service members.

Why is what Pompeo said a lie? You're truly not making a bit of sense with any of this. You seem to keep trying to find one little thing that got Salami to the this point and then yell about how that wasn't the real reason when there isn't a single thing it's a bunch of things.

Why can't you kill a guy for the embassy AND his past actions? How is that somehow impossible?

13. Handicapped Racer

We left Iraq better than it was...… LMAO that too funny

14. sheepofblue

People's crapper also over flowed that night, I don't see the need to send a plumber. Again not our plane, not our weapon (if it was not an accident), and the owner has not asked for our help. Also I have not heard of any US citizens aboard.

RIP to those aboard and condolences to their families but not our problem at this time.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why does it have to be only for the embassy attack?

16. sheepofblue

Probably not much worse. The people have a chance to run the place decent now vs being fed into the wood chipper prior.

17. Handicapped Racer

Yeah I see you've ignored what I've said too. Show me where he's been shown to be responsible for the embassy attack. And if it was for his prior actions say so. Don't say one thing one day and then something else the other day.

18. Handicapped Racer

IT Doesn't but if people are going to DIE over it Be honest about it. How is that such a hard concept for you to grasp. If you're going to make a decision that could lead to someone never coming back home be honest about it.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - I'd share pie with Mattis.

Mattis is indeed a major badass. But I can totally see his mindset being different than Trumps, they want to play the game differently. Nothing wrong with that.

20. sheepofblue

:beer: yep he was designated as a terrorist under past regimes. Well except when Obama had him over for supper :crackup: