1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I think there is also a jealousy component to it and to how MANY other lesser performing countries think about us.

Imagine going from Xerxes to winners like Arafat or Khomeini. On top of the world to eating shit in just a few generations.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The democrats think the Iranians piss manna and are victims of US imperialism.

I don’t much care what they think.

brex and G 97 like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I haven’t seen anyone say that.

What I’ve seen is a few hand-wringers suggest that we continue to let the provocations and acts against us go unanswered, so there won’t be any retributive acts from Iran.

Acree asked for their crystal ball, I think someone should confiscate their crystal meth.

XFBO and G 97 like this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Truly the tribal thing is something nobody from the West can figure out. I've talked to my buddy from Syria about it and even when he explains it I don't get it. They don't have nationalism in any form I can tell. All about the tribe.

Changa and jrsamples like this.
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

https://www.foxnews.com/world/saudi-arabia-oil-attacks-iran-soleimani-death

I hope that the fellow Arab countries are prepared as well. It just makes me chuckle that there is real concern that the Iranians might strike out at other Arab countries in retaliation. I read this as Iran being the piss poor counter puncher that they are. Meanwhile, congressional Democrats lament at the falling sky.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You sir, would be correct. Much like in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia a lot is said in the media about women wanting to have equal rights. What's not being said is there are more women who would want those free" chicks whipped and beheaded.

8. Fonda Dix

While not really parallel, you can see the impact of tribalism right now, right here. Americans are at each others throats over politics. Now make it all about a sky daddy. Dangerous stuff huh?

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

LOL...again. Your side has been thumbing their noses at statutes since before OMB was elected. So, FO...

XFBO likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That's precisely what we should have done according to lefties. After all, Pravda told them it was just mourners hanging out at the embassy trying to get some love.

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

If you would have given me some heads up, I would have greeted you at the airport with some protest signs.
    Pre-printed, of course.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you meant to say 'how many lives will this save'?
    Take your subjective, millennial liberal, anti American viewpoints, get on your little clown ass TZ, and GTFOH

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

The liberals are saying this with him. LOL
    B1207694-7186-4B91-A92C-AE87B68C72D9.jpeg

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The geniuses are all stating how this is going to start a war with major Iranian attacks. Possible but so far Trump has proven conventional wisdom of DC to be wrong more often than not. I still crack up when they are surprised about positive economic news. You would think that the surprise would wear off after a couple of years of being wrong.

XFBO likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

How’d that work out for you tough guy? :crackup:

“In July 2018, after President Donald Trump warned Iran’s president not to threaten the United States, a rejoinder came not from the Iranian leader but from a military figure perhaps even more powerful.

“It is beneath the dignity of our president to respond to you,” Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani declared in a speech in western Iran. “I, as a soldier, respond to you.”

We are near you, where you can’t even imagine,” he said. “We are ready. We are the man of this arena.”

On Friday, Soleimani was reported killed in an airstrike in Baghdad.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qassem-soleimani-iranian-hard-liner-131504401.html

And liberals have already started to apologize to Iran. Big surprise.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Iran does not want war with the US. Trump would make sure that he'd f@ck them up and what ever is left, the Saudis would f@ck up.

I would feel bad for the conscript portion of the Iranian military. They'd human wave into a wood chipper. It would be a slaughter.

17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

More airstrikes against Iran-backed high value figures near Taji are being reported, it ain't over.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"He enjoyed the fierce loyalty of tens of thousands of fighters in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and the Gaza Strip. . ."

<ring ring> "Hello, we need your help to attack the Americans.. .. hello? Phone went dead! What is that whistling? You leave the kettle on?"

blkduc, G 97 and Funkm05 like this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member