1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, look out. They are now so pissed off they will start chopping the heads off of people twice. LOL.
    Radicalized more better.:crackup:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actually, no... Better response is : "Fuck off, troll".

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah that money was used to directly fund world terrorism and fund an ideological war that resulted in thousands of deaths and torture across multiple countries but nothing is ever mentioned about this. Meanwhile our good hearted liberals freinds are losing their collective shit over Trump green lighting this mission.

You can’t make this up. :crackup:

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is the dumbest take I've read so far. During Obama's nuclear talks, the regime was chanting Death to America. Obama was bragging in a news conference about appeasing his buddies and the next day Khomeini was swearing to destroy the US. Fuckin google it, there's video of it. Oh my gosh...we don't want to fan the flames :crackup:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They can't blame you for failure if you never do anything.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...if Trump hadn't done something, they would be bitching about that.

stk0308 and trussdude like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

If we simply just ignore them and let them cut off our heads we will foster in a new era of long lasting peace. :D

kangasj likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Potts N Pans likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"Trump can't do shit. . . hey, what's that whistling noise, someone leave the tea kettle on?" - Qasem Soleimani

speeddaddy and G 97 like this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You're not wrong.

13. Fonda Dix

[​IMG]

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

:crackup:
    I literally just spit my Geritol on my rollerball.

15. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

Weren’t Trumpers claiming he would bring troops home and de-escalate things mere months ago? [emoji23]

And right on cue 3k more troops deploying.

And Iraq’s parliament is holding a session to decide to kick US troops out next week.

It’s going to get a lot worse and like it or not we are again at war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

17. Fonda Dix

True. However, adults can recognize that the situation has changed since then including a proxy attack on a US embassy by Iran. These changes require a different response. That is how global geopolitics work. Quit being obtuse in an effort to score points. Its wastes all of our time.

sdg likes this.
  18. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

As I noted previously, I'm down with taking this dude out. But, I don't think y'all should be dismissing things escalating out-of-hand. Someone asked about a crystal ball. Do you have a crystal ball that things won't escalate? I'm sure (well, I hope at least) there was a risk/reward conversation prior to the strike.

ScottieDucati likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

When haven't we been at war?

sdg likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Escalate how? Do you think planes will be hijacked and flown into various buildings across the US? Oh wait.