Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So now you’re stalkig my Instagram you fucking crazy fuck?

lol who do you think took the fucking picture??

Are you jealous of me or the van?

Do I need to get her to write a signed, notarized letter stating she has also ridden in the van (giggidy)

Clarence, what’s your Instagram name so I can block you there too?

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

That's . . . a . . . interesting shirt. o_O

3. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

A9C1433B-E93B-4B2D-A223-60EDDCBC6C4E.jpeg 127066F8-73FF-4CB6-84AB-02328DE0A3BE.jpeg So let’s see if your father is right. He said you can’t let anything go.
    Let’s see if he’s lying too.
    I’ve blocked you in every capacity. NO you can’t join my fb page. NO you can’t borrow any of my bikes. NO NO NO ! Don’t send messages through our mutual friends trying to make up again. IM DONE ! I’m removing myself from the BBS also.
    Keep your promise and continue the counseling. PEACE OUT ✌️

4. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

This is going to be a case study for second year law students at some point

5. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

6. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Fixerated.

Sweatypants likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Lol Clarence don’t forget to block the other number you made for me. The “Robby” one that you used to text yourself at 3am.

Btw, you don’t have to ask permission to leave the BBS. You can simply “Log Off”

But we know you can’t quit. Which is why you’re now staking my Instagram and your own posts proves you’re stalking me.

Please let me know the insta name(S) you use so I can block them also.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

What an exemplary roll model you provide for all of those foster kids. :rolleyes:
    You have clearly demonstrated that you have zero business being around any kids in a grown up or leadership position. I’m not buying it. You are not who you say or think you are. Good people don’t behave in the manner that you have exhibited here and take on the responsibility of honestly and truly trying to make kids life’s better.
    Makes me wonder why.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don’t know why I’m entering this show, but I just can’t myself. You’ve dropped little sound bites that Crazy Clarence made this all up, which may well be true, but you have yet to truly deny it. So I’m asking point blank ... do you deny that it was you that sent the texts??? I’m not talking just planting a turd out there as reasonable doubt. But you have yet to straight up deny it was you, which I find interesting.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

My bad, it’s exhausting rebutting all the bullshit.

But let me help you personally.

No, I did not text Clarence at 3am or 4am.

That’s why I specifically asked him to show the phone number for “Robby” and “Robby Bobby” because I baited him into another lie.

He posted only one of them which was my Cell Number but for some reason he must have forgot to post the other. Probably just a mistake on his part.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pfft...can't be me that guy sounds like a real schmuck. :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry, man, but this practically jumped off the screen. Can you clarify? Because it kind of sounds like you're saying that your woman lies when she's angry.

Anyway, maybe you still think for some reason that this thread was a good idea but it's gotten to the point where it looks like it's only purpose will be to serve as evidence in a future double-murder-suicide investigation. You guys should really take this back private. Where it belonged all along.

badmoon692008, drop and Robby-Bobby like this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fucking full retarded thread. He said, he said, screen shots of shit I don't care about and endless back and forth over the same old shit.

Good gawd, let it die and move the fuck on. You can always (and will) start another thread covering the same shit in 3 or 4 months.

Merry Christmas and shut the fuck up.

969 likes this.
  15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ah crap does this means it's locked? Dammit.

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Wait nevermind.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

In on page 60 beotches :flag:

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Robby-Bobby

Papa what I’m saying is that like many women, not all, sat and do things when they get mad.

I’m saying that if what she told Clarence was true then that would make her absolutely fucking idiotic for her to come back.

It makes a lot more sense to me (and I may be by myself on this) that she thought that she had a friend in Clarence when in fact he was probably creaming his pants thinking he was getting valid information.

Or maybe I am just a bad guy. Either way, the only people I’ve EVER heard call me a liar is Clarence, and Danielle (When she’s mad at me)

So for what that’s worth, I’m not remotely concerned how I look by this thread. I’m not banned from racing anywhere, I don’t make up fake profiles to spy on people, I can go adopt kids in Florida if I want (not that I will with 5 kids of my own) and I can go into any shop I want.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Depending how this ends we could be witnessing a made for tv movie here. :D

javyday likes this.
  20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

or psychiatry PhD candidates...

bigtime likes this.