1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm starting a new trend

Discussion in 'General' started by redtailracing, Dec 12, 2019.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

So I've decided I'm going to start a new trend and you guys should help me make it popular across America. I'm going to start keeping a few eggs in my passenger seat at all times. And anytime I see someone screwing around on their phone while driving, SPLAT mother fucker!!! Eventually, people will get the hint, like "shit, I'm tired of always cleaning egg off my car because someone caught me acting like a twat." So what sayeth the beeb? You in?

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm in, only problem is I hardly ever drive anywhere. :crackup:

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

so, like 100 eggs per day?

send me the $ and i'm in

4. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

lolll love the trend !!!

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I want an automatic weapon that shots eggs in a rapid fashion, with a huge cartridge that holds dozens of egg cartons that hold 12 eggs each.

TurboBlew and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Freeze them first.

K51000 likes this.
  7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

So someone who is guilty of distracted driving is going to be made aware of it by another distracted driver?o_O:D

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

YES! The only logical answer to stupid, is more stupid.

Double down, bitches!

9. flewid

flewid Well-Known Member

Problem with that idea is most people are too selfish to realize they're making a mistake and breaking laws. All you'll get if anything is the phone using bonehead now doing an angry tweet or fb rant bout the asshole that egged their car for no reason. I'm in on the idea tho!!

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gallagher - Stupid Darts.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't see how this could possibly result in someone getting shot within the first month of this new "trend." Nah, could never happen in such a reasonable society.

K51000, turner38, jrsamples and 2 others like this.
  12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i know an old timer that used to keep a little baggy tied to their triple clamp full of batteries or 12mm wrenches for special occasions, but hey... maybe you could throw pillows or marshmallows or something... :D

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'd suggest apples. Easier to eat the evidence if you get caught.

14. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Its a felony in most states to throw objects (including an egg) out of your vehicle with intent to strike another vehicle/persons.

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ironic considering the amount of distracted driving done on a daily basis.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Distracted driving isn’t a felony

Sent from my drivers seat.

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

right until the distracted driver pummels a motorcyclist or bicyclist... its at least a moving violation which could qualify as careless driving. Not quite reckless...

18. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Up until they commit a criminal offense with their distracted driving, it is still a civil offense and as a citizen, it does not give you the right to commit a criminal offense as an act of vigilante justice.

I'm just giving a warning, you throw an egg at someone on their phone, they call the police and you wind up in jail with a felony. Distracted driver goes on their merry way still driving around with their cell phone in their face.

K51000 and badmoon692008 like this.
  19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

OK Mongo...

:)

jrsamples, TurboBlew and Shocker like this.
  20. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Not that anyone would get distracted and crash while preparing to throw an egg at another car. That would be the ultimate irony.

But if you're going to do it just make sure you roll the window down before you throw.

K51000, Robin172 and TurboBlew like this.