1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tulsi can get it.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Stop thinking everyone has built up this persona for you. I see you poking and prodding at times agreeing with our side but giving the other. I’m a devils advocate with a lot of things too. I get it. This is why I’ll argue with you in here and call names. But it’s the dungeon. You see I’ll like and comment on your other posts out in general. Now handicapped racer on the other hand actually threatened me in here when I told him I’d berate him with a bullhorn in front of his friends at Daytona should he choose to start a trump argument with me. That doesn’t fly and I’ll make sure I remind him and everyone else weekly that he is so weak that he actually had to threaten someone over words. I’m sorry. That’s very sad for the Marines.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’ll take that bet sir. Just go to ole google and type in “Stephen Hawking Donald Trump”. Smartest of the smart arguing trumps policies are a danger for the world. ;). But I get what you’re saying.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Perhaps Hawking was worried about losing his pre-existing condition insurance? :oops::eek:

Knotcher and Quicktoy like this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

this is the PERFECT example of why you are so insufferable.

You claim that we, after reading volumes from you, dont really know what you are like in real life

YET

You know EVERYTHING about me and others here, even so far as to determine we are "hate filled"

See the disconnect?

Have a happy turkey day dude.

Bugslayer, brex and Quicktoy like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

“Rarely” was my wiggle word.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Nobody has built up anything of you. Again, as smart as you claim to be you should realize that.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:Putter:
    I never claimed to know everything about you. But you have expressed your EXTREME hatred for everyone that doesn’t think like you at pretty much every opportunity. And you don’t deny it.

I go back and forth all the time, (hello, I started the liberalism is a disease thread), yet still get labeled as a fucking communist because I do see the merits in some of the things that happen to line up with the left. But my favorites have GOT to be the ones who’ve tried to tie my posts to my divorce or some other topic I’ve discussed.

In general, I see an insane level of hypocrisy from the right (also from the left but nobody in here denies it). It seems like the general approach is “not my problem” and “me me me", with a healthy dose of personal greed tossed in. I find that morally repugnant, ESPECIALLY by the side that claims to take the moral high ground and has the unwavering support of the conservative Christian base. And this is where everything in here tends to go sideways - I don't want that corrected by the government against your will, I just want to point it out so you can either stop pretending, or better yet, actually act like the good people you pretend to be.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is that the only fucking play you know? You've been trying to insult my intelligence for months, maybe even more than a year now. I'm sorry you're so insulted by me pointing out your ignorance, but get the fuck over it. It isn't working. Nobody thinks it's cute. It definitely doesn't hurt my feelings. Honestly, I'm starting to feel kind of sorry for you.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Shut up, dumbass

EDIT: :p

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

“It seems like the general approach is “not my problem” and “me me me", with a healthy dose of personal greed tossed in. I find that morally repugnant, ESPECIALLY by the side that claims to take the moral high ground and has the unwavering support of the conservative Christian base. And this is where everything in here tends to go sideways - I don't want that corrected by the government against your will, I just want to point it out so you caneither stop pretending, or better yet, actually act like the good people you pretend to be.”

you were doing so well until you went full straw man.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Suck my giblets

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Whatever. That’s not a straw man. It’s a generalization of all the bullshit you guys have posted in here over the last 18 months or so since I apparently became “enemy of the WERA RINOs”.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. StaccatoFan

And I’d kinda like to see just how firm her little touché is honestly. :offtopic:

Banditracer likes this.
  17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that's the most "on topic" thing posted in the last couple pages.

18. StaccatoFan

It was the only little devil that I saw I had to pick from.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: :)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I actually agree with you to an extent about Fonda but this is just fucking hilarious!