1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This. They want to mine them for some glitch or abnormality to blow up over. This impeachment will die on the vine. Their two "star" witnesses Wednesday were an unmitigated disaster under cross examination. Radcliffe positively destroyed them with one simple question: "What is the impeachable offense?" Crickets and deer caught in headlights. Democrats are even turning against this. I doubt it even makes it to the senate at this point. Part of me wishes it does for two reasons. 1) Put Schiff, Ciaramello, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden on the stand and torch them. 2) Hold a real trial and expose this Ukrainian shit fully for what it is. A corrupt money laundering operation. The press will never cover the true story, but they'll cover an impeachable trial word for word.
    Nancy has to be mainlining wine via I.V. bag at this point. Honestly, it's completely her fault for ever believing that fucking weasel Schiff for brains.

:Pop::flag:

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh I guarantee he keeps fighting it just to prolong it and then if they finally get the taxes he can tell them fuck you there’s nothing there. I’m sure the IRS has one or two full time employees that only handle Trump inc taxes.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've wondered this as well. Normal brained, decent people defend the victim from the bully. Aside from the overwhelming good results from Trump's agenda, the other reason his popularity is growing so high is that people are tired of the corrupt, subhuman scum on the left attacking him daily. The more the frothy mouthed screaming harpies attack, the more people want to defend him. This may very well be Trump's plan regarding taxes.

jrsamples likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm watching the "proceedings" and it's just retarded.
    Every Dem question is a leading question.
    Ambassador Yoyo looks very uncomfortable with
    some of the things they want her to say.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My point, exactly. Have you read his post? It's pretty much on the same level.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ty likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Are we to presume that Ambassador Yovanovitch is also smart?
    Just making sure I don’t miss anything and that I’m fully informed. :rolleyes:

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Holy fuck, Yova is handing the victory to OMB.

Q: "Is there a shit ton of corruption in Ukraine?"

A: "Your damn right!"

Q: "Is US $ being blown over there? Does this concern you?"

A: "Damn straight skippy!"

These dumbocrats are the dumbest fools ever. SMFH.

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"I am sooo surprised that OMB said, you're fired!"

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Q: Do you have any evidence to tie Trump to bribery?

A: No

Well no shit...

11. 600 dbl are

They have all this concern about protecting the whistle blower and it makes me wonder, what kind of dirt does he have on Clinton?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well just "What Exactly are her Bonafides"?

13. 600 dbl are

Prominent University and she can corner low.

14. In Your Corner

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Schiff shows every day how big a piece of shit he is. Completely worthless waste of sperm.
    Yet he is still a better person than all those that vote democrat.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The opposite once they have him in they can ask about the pre-setup with Schiff. Oh and he is tied into the Steele scandal also from what I read. Also they can ask the sources of hearsay. ETC. In other words once exposed to sunlight the world will see the cockroach for what he is.

17. In Your Corner

There are a crapload of people on the left who
    will believe what they are told. They aren't watching.

tl1098 likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well that was much to do about nothing. Still no quid pro quo. Just a disgruntled employee who got their little feelers hurt from being dismissed from her not so critical position. Yeah, she’s so influential towards keeping the peace with Russia and protecting the West from eminent doom. LOL.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's an Obama stooge. Plain and simple.

20. 600 dbl are

Appointed by Reagan?