1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Oh you got me to lol

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I would love to see the scene from Tombstone where the guy is about to shoot Doc, at the OK Corral

Schiff as the guy... "I got you now you son of a bitch" and Trump as Doc... "You're a daisy of you do"...:)

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I would have loved to see this:
    Schiff: "First, as the gentleman knows, that’s a false statement," Schiff replied. "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower and I’m determined to make sure that identity is protected. But as I said... you’ll have an opportunity after the witnesses testify to make a motion to subpoena any witness and compel a vote."
    Jim Jordan: "So the rule of not mentioning the name Eric Ciaramella would not be an ethics violation as you do not know the name of the whistle blower. Or are you lying......again"

Fencer, Banditracer and kangasj like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Not a whistle blower if trump didn’t commit a crime. Just another person.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Two people I know says Schiff likes to touch little boys. Those people had conversations with someone who was familiar with the children that were touched.

That about sums up this process.

Quicktoy and gixxerreese like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If I were to search the Kavanaugh thread, where would I find you in the range of opinions regarding the evidence provided? Not going to search, I'll take your word for it. :D

As for the link between being a sexual deviant and the impeachment process, can you explain? :confused:

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Since the whistleblower law doesn't apply to
    anyone outside the intelligence services the
    so-called whistleblower can't be a whistleblower.
    Even if the law applied it doesn't require or
    guarantee anonymity, only protection from
    reprisal.

tl1098 and Quicktoy like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Honest question. What evidence was presented?

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Orange Man Bad.

And a big meanie.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Rob Blagojevich would love your support for being able to sell a political favour! :D

I find it fascinating that Dumbo is so frank about the Ukraine call but Sweet colicky Jesus he doesn't want his taxes to be made public....

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just a general question, Why should anyone's taxes be open to the public, if they choose not to release them? If there were an issue, I am fairly sure from personal experience the IRS would be all over his ass.

Fencer, sheepofblue and trussdude like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You don’t find it fascinating.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The dems want the tax info made public so they can harass him about only making $X, whatever that X ends up at. There is zero valid reason to compel someone to release tax returns to the public.
    It's not like Trump is hiding his college records because he was a pure shit student that barely passed.

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Research away, you tell me :p

There is no link. Replace pedophile with wife beater, or cocaine user, or anything your imagination can come up with. It's not the offense I'm focused on, it's the matter in which they are trying to present evidence as fact. I know, I know, this isn't a criminal hearing. This whole process is just another smear campaign by the democrats. YMMV.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I find it fascinating that the slow witted don't understand the difference between what is our business (potential Presidential misconduct) and what is absolutely none of our business (ANYONE'S taxes).

Yeah no shit. Talk about passive aggressive. Yawn.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because he knows these slimy weasels will pick through what is a huge return and release and quote it out of context.

kangasj likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wouldn't be surprised if Donald J Trump the person is a broke-ass mofo.

Donald J Trump Inc is doing just fine, though.

It'll just turn into a ""He's using his corporation to avoid paying personal taxes"" while ignoring all the corporate takes he pays.

As has been said, rest assured that the IRS has long been looking at OMBs tax returns, but the man and the corp. If there was even any haze, much less smoke, someone would've looooong since yelled ""FIRE!!!"".

I'd further wager that few without advanced accounting degrees could wrap their arms around it... but the fucktards in the house think they could truly parse it?

No, they just want a line item or two to rip out of context.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You'd think someone so worried about how
    a rich businessman-turned-politician made
    his money would be slightly curious about
    how a community organizer-turned-politician
    who never had a real job now owns three mansions
    valued at $20 million+ after two terms as President.
    Or how his lifelong-politician VP and family got rich.

Nothing fascinating there at all.

tootjr likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Racist!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Trump is most likely audited with an electron microscope every year. Dems just want issues, not solutions or facts. If they get the returns and that blows up in their faces (which may be Trumps strategy), they will simply move on to some other made up problem.