1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dang, for someone who calls out others for a self perceived slight of “running ones mouth” - You sure do have a penitent for continually running yours. What’s up?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Meanwhile, some real work is getting done.

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I do, we went to batteries plus, she walked up the counted and asked the lady, "do you have a battery to fix me motorcycle" it was awesome. It works and now that thing is annoying the fuck out of me, it plays a version of GANGNAM STYLE and emits a light show. She just keeps hitting the button and dancing lol. I asked my wife "why did I fix this thing" She said do see how happy she is. that's why.

4. Handicapped Racer

Only Time will tell

5. Handicapped Racer

You know good and well if we did half the shit these politicians did we'd be getting on the beeb 1 hr a day during recreation time, be serious.

6. Handicapped Racer

So I typed in John Soloman's name

and this is the First thing that has popped up
    https://www.mediaite.com/trump/fox-...icted-giuliani-ally-to-write-ukraine-stories/

Newly-minted Fox News contributor John Solomon coordinated with indicted Rudy Giuliani ally Lev Parnas to facilitate his stories about Joe Biden’s actions in Ukraine, according to a new report.

Lev Parnas the purported mob dude?

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...ach-county-unpaid-bills-failed-business-deals

Also wasn't this dude part of a Mob scheme to force people into buying worthless stock and then sucking millions out of it and he is working with this dude?

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Handicapped Racer

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And THERE is 95% of the Problem...You are trusting an Internet search engine to give you The Truth...Geezus, I thought you were smarter than that..next you will be quoting The Onion.

I searched something recently and it took to page 12 on Google to find anything that wasn't Slanted..all I wanted was some "Facts"..not Opinion.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yes, it's been well documented lately that google does all it can to bury anything they don't agree with. Same thing with youtube, then when they get busted for it they blame it on the algorithm. :rolleyes:
    Tim Pool has done several podcasts about it, so has Steven Crowder.

MachineR1 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Handicapped Racer

You're really not good at assuming are you..... suggestion STOP.

12. Handicapped Racer

You say slanted no matter which reported it Lev Parnas is a down right criminal good company to keep specially when one is looking into someone else's dirt

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Whenever I Google something politics related, I chuckle at how the articles are ordered. All the OMB TDS stuff is first.
    Just Google "Trump" once. The bias is undeniable.

HC Racer, Solomon was affiliated with the Hill. He recently left and is doing his own thing. Currently he is reporting under Solomon Reports. Not sure what his next venture will be. He is absolutely trustworthy. He had the inside scoop on the Russia hoax because rogue FBI agents approached him and told him what was going down. He was months, if not years, ahead of the rest of the media on that shitshow.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Probably a dangerous occupation..

15. Handicapped Racer

I saw that I did look further if you check your pm I sent you a message on one call in segment I forgot the guys name who's show he called in on

16. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Why hide it? Post the link here.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Stop "Googling"

Google is leftist garbage.

Put that same search in a clean engine and see what you get. It might not be different but NEVER, EVER trust shit from Google.

18. Handicapped Racer

WHO'S HIDING ANYTHING lol

19. Handicapped Racer

I dont use Google I think it's set on bing my cell maybe Google though.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Assume MyAss, YOU Said it. Damn got me again T

OH wait, I'm sure down in Schiff's SCIF you have some special NSA Secure TS web search engine.. special clearance top top hush hush... say no more.