2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I’ve got Lorenzo winning the next race, my pics are already in! Going for that record low score....

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I did win my trackday :D

SCCA has a Time Trials thing now which is like a qualifying session, and Time Attack thing which is like AutoX on a track. It's pretty cool.

48781736877_4772f00bfe_o.jpg

Also, SUVs suck and especially on track...lol at the X6M that tried to hang with my GTI. He was none too pleased :crackup:

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

An old hockey pool I used to be in gave back $5 to dead last so they could at least buy a beer to drown their sorrows of being complete shit lol.

Yzasserina and BigBird like this.
  4. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

My money is on Honda pulling a ktm and cutting him loose. Possibly prior to the next race. Would love to see that!

5. festertruck

Then you could use your $5 to buy him a beer to drown his sorrows. Haha

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

There is a large-winged bird with a very large nose (ok, beak) swirling over this game.

Wait...this here trackday was for cars?

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah...don't have a tow vehicle currently, so the Daily got a go at the track.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

GTI still? What track?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

yep, still have the GTI. It's got all the bolt-ons and all that other jazz. NJMP Lightning.

HPPT likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

So, only 14 points ahead of fester every race and I got this cat in a bag

BigBird likes this.
  11. dsapsis

Qualifying all done, so get those picks in folks. This is not a festerlock.
    Forecast calls for pai...no that's not it...rain. Yeah. That's it. Rain.
    Could be a wild one. If I have this right the motogp race is at 3 am EDT/midnight here. Moto3 race starts midnight/9pm, and Moto2 1:20/10:20.
    If indeed it is wet, I think it will add some excitement. I'm not sure if this is my least favorite circuit on the calendar, but its close for sure.
    <raindance>

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Does rain make crashes more or less likely here...? Looked like everyone was over riding in Q to put in the time so high risk reward here if nothing else.

13. dsapsis

Stop and go track with a couple transitions. If it's wet, I'd expect unexpected.
    Fester -- where you have Quatro? :D

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well...

15. festertruck

I put mr q in fifth. Rolled the dice on a damp/wet race. I'm either screwed or will look like a genius. Haven't watched yet, so don't spoil it for me.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Deleted my post so I don't spoil it for festertruck. I'll just say I had some key positions slightly swapped.

17. festertruck

Thank you. You guys can post. I just won't look until I watch the race. Looking forward to it!

18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Well at least I nailed the winner and the guy in 3rd. But fucked up everyone else though lol

Phl218 likes this.
  19. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

Anyone know when scores will be up?

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I got 1-4 then had too much faith in Petrucci and Miller. I still think the rest of my top 15 wasn't awful though.

Phl218 likes this.