1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same Sex marriage across the land

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by beac83, Jun 26, 2015.

1. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Am I the only psychopath that believes in separation of church and state?

2. ton

ton Arf!

yes. you're the only one.

3. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

I knew I was nuts

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

please help me... does this mean bruce jenner can marry her alter ego? :D

That sign discriminates against women that like to wear pants suits! :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Some discrimination is more equal than others. :D

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

7. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Who's red/checkerboard race van is parked across the street from the adult video store?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Self discovery is a life long quest.:D

9. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

Maybe a bit off topic, but I have a question. The term LBGT represents different sects of a group. I don't understand why the T people are included in this group. Can anyone explain this?

Here is my trouble. All of the gay people I have met told me that they were born that way...they never had a choice in it. With the T folks, they may be born to feel a specific way but seem to be making a choice to keep the contrary plumbing. From my perspective, I just can't see how they fit into the group.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

First, it was GLBT but the stupid ass feminist lesbians demanded that L come first. They coopted the movement regardless of the fact that there are about triple the number of G's than there is L's, the G's have been fighting the battle for much longer, and G comes before L in the alphabet. Lesbian radfems stole that movement.

I assume tran was thrown in because one, a huge number of bootlegs are gay and two, it increased the size of the victim pool.

11. Well said.

I don't give a damn who somebody marries.

I am more concerned with teenagers who think it is funny to come up behind an elderly person or a woman and knock them out while somebody else records it.

Or with the people who would see somebody about to be hit by a car, or fall onto subway tracks, or being mugged...and their first reaction is to pull out their phone and record it rather than do something to help.

Or with the ever growing number of people who want to get paid more, for doing less.

Or with all of the thieves and liars.

Or with the fact that more and more people are more likely to go online and talk shit about someone rather than facing them like a man.

I am more concerned with the pussification of America in general.

We have a lot of shit to worry about. Who somebody marries isn't one of them IMO.

cav115 likes this.
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:up:

Problem is people get caught up in the issue of the moment that the media is hyping up for ratings and lose sight of the importance of the larger issues.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But Gay marriage is the cause of forest fire, earthquakes and floods!

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Which is PRECISELY what the government and the rest of their ilk in charge pulling the strings of this country want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You forgot hurricanes, tornados, illegitimate births, abortion and taxes!

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I like the illegitimate births thing....

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Spang308 likes this.