1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You'd be dead.
    From the transcript:
    upload_2019-7-25_14-55-0.png

edit: the website was hosed and posted it twice on the same page. purview was only said 24 times. You'd still be drunkasfuck

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well what do you know. Now it’s coming to light. 13 of the 17 on Muellers team were Democrats.
    Nine donated to the Democratic Party while six of these donated to the Clinton campaign.
    Zero were Republicans.

Shocking. LOL.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That 36 ounces...almost 1 1/2 bottles of Jack. I'm done at 1...as in bedtime.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mueller was a figurehead. Andrew Weissman was one of the driving forces and he is a scumbag in no uncertain terms.

cav115 and BHP41 like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're just learning this now?
    That info has been out there forever.

6. In Your Corner

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So we’re using the same criteria to prosecute Mueller as they tried to use on Trump?

8. In Your Corner

9. pickled egg

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Personally? After yesterday, I would say i is unlikely much of what was done was by him or even with his knowledge. There are several other cretins far more likely to be the culprits. Mueller was a figurehead with some credibility. While I don't feel sorry for him, I believe he was used.

11. pickled egg

No argument there.

Which goes to my statement that Mueller, personally, did not engage in any known criminal acts in this investigation. Mike seems to believe Mueller should be prosecuted for the actions of his “team”.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He signed the report...and handed in the work.

cav115 and XFBO like this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he signed off on the paperwork that led to the arrest, charge and incarceration on a few too. It's about damn time examples are made....not suggesting Mueller be arrested but he sure as hell should be stripped of the ability to ever practice again, whether personally or as a figurehead at a firm.

Also, not sure about the exact charges on each of those guys but it would appear as if a few should receive a pardon immediately. Those ah's only charged folks on Trump's team while handing out free passes to those linked to the Clinton team and that's BS of the highest order.

14. pickled egg

And what crime did Mueller commit?

15. pickled egg

Were the charges supported by evidence? Were the accused afforded their rights to a presumption of innocence, a trial by a jury of their peers, a vigorous defense?

What crime did Robert Mueller commit?

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What crime did Hillary commit, you know, herself? It's pretty easy for the overlords to pass on the buck, no??? :D

It's my understanding a few of those people were charged and found guilty on technical offenses, that had nothing to do with collusion but more like they forgot details of what they might have done exactly on the campaign trail. And they were held accountable for those mistakes in details. While the scumbags who perpetuated this entire KNOWN LIE were given passes, that doesn't sit well with me. When you consider the lies, the entire con objective, I'd say those charged were potential victims of a huge case of entrapment. Again I don't know the exact charges for each person but it seems as if the General, the Greek dude and maybe that old guy who they raided with CNN on site might be victims of this political game perpetrated by the Democrats.

To answer that question about Mueller, it would depend on his knowledge and whether or not he knew what they were ultimately trying to commit. Off the top of my head, possibly a count of Conspiracy, in their coup attempt.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Collusion. It seems that democrats implicated in illegal acts got a free pass while republicans got prosecuted. I think that justice demands appointing a special counsel with sweeping powers and an unlimited budget to look into this matter.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

OK, so exactly what "Crime" did Charles Manson commit?? it appears from your logic, he should be a free man.

19. pickled egg

So you know of no crime committed by Mueller.

So like Mike, you want him prosecuted for the feelz.

20. pickled egg

No, from my logic, Mike saying “Mueller destroyed evidence” isn’t supported by any evidence.

Try again.