Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He got rid of the phones belonging to Sztrok and Page
    which is destroying evidence in an investigation he was
    running.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Gonna need a cite on that one

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

THAT drove me nuts. Answers question, THEN asks for citation?!

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And where the hell is Snacktime? He's probably buried under all the evidence Schiff was talking about. Find Snack and solve this Russia debacle once and for all.

5. Spang308

And Weisman ran this investigation and wrote the report. His fingerprint is all over it. That asshole needs some justice in his life.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He did not write it. He is a front for the Wass who is FAR more corrupt and hired the team of Hillary lawyers. However the performance was an act. Notice he asked for the question to be repeated with which Representatives? And of course that ate up their allotted time. Actually it is a great strategy, not as in your face as I don't recall or the 5th but still a non answer.

blkduc likes this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So watching some of the clips from the hearing last night and reading some this morning, I couldn't help but LOL when Schiff and other Dems spoke seriously about integrity, honor, dishonesty, etc.... How rich that kinda talk coming from the party who got caught not only fixing their own primary but also trying to fix the general election....ie. faking documents to justify a FISA warrant to spy on the opposing campaign (<this one being the one we KNOW about).

These past few yrs have been great for our political history, the President that USED to have the biggest stain to his Presidency was Nixon. When you consider what he did to what Barry did I think it's a no brainer that title now belongs to the fake messiah and I love it!

Seeing all the illegal acts Barry & Co. committed during his tenure, it downright makes me chuckle every time I read or hear one of their ignorant supporters/fans make BS Stalin-esque claims towards the GOP when THEIR heroes actual actions have truly done all the talking on that comparison.

I think it's a RIOT, if the GOP has half a brain, they will make a collage of all their BS claims, use clips of ALL the dramatic news reporters from each channel and run it for the 2020 elections.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

For me it’s a complete sham for one reason. If you are not going to discuss the origins of the dossier and the resulting FISA warrants then it’s a complete waste of time. Everything else is secondary. This is all I need to know to confirm that the entire “investigation” is and was a sham.

But take some time and go read the liberals biased web sights and the message is although Mueller was a little off Trump and the republicans are still in hot water over this. It’s so blatant. What hearing were these goofballs watching. LOL

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The question is not "Which hearing are they watching?" on either side. The question is why did you even bother to watch when your mind was made up before it ever took place? Supporters on both sides are guilty of the exact same thing in this case.

R1Racer99 and HPPT like this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Especially Schiff.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/russi...am-schiff-with-promise-of-naked-trump-photos/

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I watched it for the comedy it provided.

It provided nothing but sound bites for the democrats. If I took a shot every time some assclown said "no one is above the law" I would have been wrecked 20 minutes into it.

I laughed every time they said "did not exonerate". Well, I haven't been exonerated for killing Kennedy so I must be guilty according to the dems.

Putting my tin foil hat on I am starting to believe they chose Mueller since he was originally appointed by Reagan. They used him as the token republican so the dems could say "see, we put a republican in charge", all the while the dem lawyers and FBI agents were the ones running the shit show. Barr knows this and threw Mueller a life line with the report only directive.

12. Spang308

That isn't tin foil hat like at all. That is exactly how it went down. His testimony yesterday pretty much confirmed that. Mueller may hate Trump, but half as much as Weisman does.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Was he appointed by Reagan or was it Bush? I forget...

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

So did he. :)

scottn likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Third coat of wax on a turd still does not stop the smell

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

My wife was watching this shit. I tried to change it to another news station (we don’t have cable) and they were playing it on every fucking channel. I was hoping to see one of the weather girls in a tight dress, but I only got Mueller’s ugly mug in every station so I turned it off.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. None of the responses to this are surprising and I haven't watched a bit of it :D

19. Spang308

That was embarrassing.

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar