1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

jksoft, cav115, brex and 1 other person like this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is so great that congress exempts themselves every time.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

After having spent about 2 hours toady shuffling through the line at DMV (After not being able to renew online or over the phone because the systems are down and no fuckin way am I going to just mail that shit in) only to be told when I got to the front of the line that all of the required documentation for renewal isn't listed on the ""required documentation"" list on the renewal reminder they sent me...... the LAST thing I want is for the government to be any more involved in healthcare.

kangasj likes this.
  5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I don’t know about you guys but I’m enjoying this.

We’re witnessing the destruction of the Democrats from their spawn. Enjoy it gentleman.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well this part is going aces! :clap:

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's like crack...there is no hope for me.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It’s truly stunning how powerless they have made that word. I can’t think of a single word with less effectiveness.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good lord, what a self absorbed, condescending, delusional twit.

cav115 likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Never mind that every last one of them has said things that were directly and without doubt bigoted many times. But heaven forbid anyone should call out some of the hateful things that Talhib has said about white people and about Jewish people. The other three also excel at spouting anti-American speech about the white devil.

cav115 and Britt like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Those were incredibly well written pieces. Excellent job by the writers and the editors to put into words the essence of pedantic hissyfitism in soothing prose, easily read and, sadly, mistaken as factual.

Kudos especially for the second piece, where the author says, “Here are the reasons why Trump is a racist”, then proceeds to forget that he was going to list any reasons. Damon, if I may; when writing about factual (and not uninformed opinionated) matters, start with a list of those facts, draw an outline of the point you’re going to make, and arrange the facts within that outline to support your assertion. But first, start with facts. C-, Damon. See me after class.

David-imoddavid and sheepofblue like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I have asked every person I have heard state Trump is a racist to give me one specific example. I have yet to get a single answer and I've asked it over 100 times. Been about three years since he won the nomination and somehow miraculously became a racist overnight. Three years and not one example. I'm beginning to believe it's all made up.
    Ahhh, the joys of the leftist identity politics.

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :crackup:

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. nigel smith

There is no need for facts. If you can't see that Trump is a racist, it simply means that you are blinded by your own racism. Once you have been called an islamophobic, misogynistic racist in sufficient quantity, you will open your heart and arms to embrace your alphabet soup compatriots and enter unto the kingdom of eternal righteousness. Assimilate! Resistance is futile.

18. nigel smith

Absolutely all of our brethren on the left share this mindset. They literally have nothing to offer America beyond watered down communism and an orange bogeyman.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I think you made a typo...I think that last word, you used the wrong vowel. I think that should be an "a" and not an "i".