1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So you think Fido loves you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 11, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Keep it up! The PETA beebers will be along wishing you dog eaters all burn in hell. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

The dog owner will starve to death but if the dog owner dies, the dog owner hops Fido eats his ass. :rolleyes:

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Would have been a way funnier story if the dude was one of those nut job type vegans who forced his dog to eat a vegan diet too. Talk about irony.

3. speedluvn

Com’n mang! Dat shyt ain’t natural. A vegan dog?

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'd eat a dog/cat/rat/hamster in a skinny minute. Not big on snakes though. Had rattlesnake over an open fire in the desert once. Oily as shit. Blech.

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I had alligator sausage at Iron Hill the other day....delicious. I miss the old Saskatoon.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or A1

motoboy likes this.
  8. I just can’t this thread.

9. speedluvn

No! You will man up and choose a side! Will you or won’t you eat your dog?

Or at the very least, would you mind if Fido chowed down on you if the circumstances presented itself?

10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

What would 'Hombre' do?

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

C'mon dog, eat it up!

12. A1 is for hamsters, Guinea pigs, and other pet rodents.

13. speedluvn

Paul Newman movie? He ate the dog and licked the bones, I believe.

14. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

On a freaky tangent... you all know the marketing logo for Victrola... the dog sitting near the record player? Well if you could zoom out you'd see said dog is actually sitting on a coffin with "his master" inside of it. The record is playing His Master's Voice and now I'm sad.

Attached Files:

15. No. I would not eat my dog. I don’t care what the circumstances are.

I can’t even eat anything that looks like what it is (or used to be).

Like at work they sometimes do this thing where they will cook a whole pig. I mean head, feet, everything. It will be a whole damn pig sitting there. If I see it, it will make me feel sick and I have to leave and can’t eat anything.

I’m not a vegetarian, and I am fully aware of where steaks and burgers and bacon come from. I can disassociate from it and just think of it as food.

But there is no way in hell I could raise my own cows or pigs for food, and I don’t hunt anything.

As far as my dog, if I am dead, and he needs to eat me to survive, then I hope he does.

ToofPic likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Those bastards are not even nice enough to throw a napkin on the pig's face so you can eat dinner with them? Heartless. :D

Have you tried approaching the food from the ass end?

Robin172 likes this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Oh damn. :crackup:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't think anyone could answer this question honestly until they are dying on the bring of starvation anyway.

Remember that soccer team that crashed in the Andes back in the 70's they made that movie "Alive" about?

ToofPic likes this.
  19. No. :moon:

It’s still a pig. Even if they covered the face. Doesn’t matter.

I’ll grab some bacon that is laying there. But I can’t take a knife and fork to a whole pig laying there. I feel sorry for him.

Shutup. I can’t help it. :moon:

20. speedluvn

Really? So you’re a vegan in wolf’s clothing too, huh? Velveta/powdered cheese in bulk but can’t you can’t ingest succulent whole hog.

The review board will deliberate concerning what to do about your man-card.