1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Evey time someone registers (D), the stupid is unleashed.

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K51000 and blkduc like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup:
    These are so funny. That ding dong has earned all the ridicule she gets. How dumb do you have to be to not realize your staged photo shoot of your kids in cages tour is going to be a giant failure. What a dumb broad, I will miss her.

K51000 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Don't worry. She'll have a reality show or leak a sex tape a few years down the road.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah this chick aint going anywhere. She will be on TV almost immediately. At the very least she can carve out a Sharpton like SJW career for herself. She hit the SJW jackpot. Imagine under her name on CNN it saying former congressperson and current Director of the Inclusive Warriors of the West or whatever.

Bloodhound and K51000 like this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

@Steeltoe , there’s your move !

K51000 likes this.
  9. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Having sex with a donkey is illegal everywhere but Tijuana.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Lots of fun shit in the local fish wrapper on our beloved CD5 moron...

I’d link it but all you crybabies can’t figure out how to get past the paywall. :moon:

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

But will you?

As dumb as she is, there's enough equally dumb people in her district to vote for her.

K51000 likes this.
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Dumb is a serious infectious disease. The more it is publicized the more it looks like it is OK. The best thing is to marginalize this dumb ass and shove her into oblivion.

K51000 likes this.
  15. BHP41

This is the wrong strategy. As much As I disagree with her. I like her being there and in the media.

She will continue to push the Democrats further towards communism. This is a great thing.

While there are many that are too ignorant or lazy that believe her, most Democrats are still much more moderate than these communists like her would have you believe.

The left keeps pushing and pushing ideas that are unpopular even if you poll only Democrats. Take abortion for example, roughly 20% of people who registered Democrat believe that there should be no restrictions on abortion. Yet, what do we see? Major players are pushing them.

So what does that do to Dem voters. Well, it leaves them without a candidate to vote for or reluctantly vote for. That latter number is growing smaller and smaller.

Having her and the rest of her comrades constantly in the public eye can only be good for the future of our country.

I’d much rather have her than someone with the smarts of Pelosi as the face of the Dem party.

Spang308 likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes! :beer:

Spang308 likes this.
  17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I understand your point of view and would agree for those thinking folks. On the other hand, there are many impressionable people who have now grown up believing what ever is force fed to them via the constant media blitz. After a while it all seems real. While most of us laugh at the green new deal it is amazing (at least to me) how many people take this seriously. Hell, one the Dems last night even said it was America's greatest threat. What was once an outlandish idea has now become a real topic with real serious discussion and legions of blind believers. Keep on talking about this junk science and eventually it will become main stream.

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She was one of those students.

20. BHP41

Like like , you know, that time like, she was asked to explain what capitalism is. Like.

Yeah, exactly like that.