1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Need to bring a pile of handbags to the next one. My goodness.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

So in the 30 year history of WSBK only once has Suzuki won a championship. That’s 3% of the total championships. Impressive to say the least. Almost as impressive as 1 out of the last 25 for a 4% win rate in MotoGP. Yep, you sure proved me wrong. My bad.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just another example of why Moto America can’t kill this class soon enough. :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey you made the statement which was clearly wrong. Keep spinning it all you like. The fact is Suzuki won both a 500GP championship and a WSBK championship since KS did. Which you stated otherwise.
    No idea how a manufacturers championship win percentages remotely changes this. Keep brushing up on your vaunted race history prowess. :D

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You TV jockeys make me laugh. The competition is tough this year in every class. Quit whining about a few touches or hand gestures and enjoy the battles. Your view through the LCD is a tiny slit of a window onto what is actually happening. You'd complain about it being boring if it was the other way around. Come out to a race and meet the guys, your opinions will certainly change. Come find me, I'll introduce you to some of them.

sdiver, Gino230, sbk1198 and 16 others like this.
  6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Quoting just because what the fuck...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, Danny has slight issues when it comes to Kris' racing :D

rcarson15, ekraft84 and r6boater like this.
  8. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

I can see that but apples to apples, Motoamerica compared to BSB, CEV.. Equal equipment with the WSS, WSB, boys would still be awesome. Bring back some match races of old again.

9. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Who said he was on the inside?? I’m not aware of him being on the inside curbing passing anyone yesterday.

ts199 likes this.
  10. badmoon692008

Wish I would have had more of a chance to get around and meet some people and put some faces to names. I was down crewing for Carl Soltisz all weekend under the TSE tent and watching them work with Brandon Paasch was phenomenal... It's definitely a whole different ballgame when you get to that level.

R1M370, MELK-MAN, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  11. badmoon692008

Bruh...

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So he ran around Barney on outside curbing?

If he could do that how was Barney blocking him?

13. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Mesa winning the Race 2 Superstock.

G 97 likes this.
  14. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Have you not watched the Race??
    Maybe Trying to block is a better fit...

The Picture posted shows it was far more than a “touch”, Kris said it was a shove that altered his line. He should know, he was on the receiving end of it.

Could care less about gestures or “touching”. Kris has been known to pat riders on the leg when he was concerned they were closing the door and get his elbows out when need be.

Dont have a issue at all with hard close racing, shoving riders, grabbing brakes and idiocy like that are best left for the Zuma races and the like. Not proffesional roadraces.

drop likes this.
  15. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

It is. Come back

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

ooh ooh let's keep making up what if's...

"you see, I had to run him off the track because what if I slowed down and a meteor fell out of the sky and it hit me. I could obviously see there were no meteors in front of me."

17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I'm glad my dad didn't defend me this hard after a race weekend..

I always preferred a hand on me, rather than a front tire or fender against my knee, but that's just personal preference!

TX Joose, Gino230, r6boater and 8 others like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, that’s it. You nailed it. LOL :rolleyes:

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Don’t ever change. We all need your wisdom.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah that’s it. My wisdom? From the guy making up stoopid stuff about meteors. You have wisdom on lock down.

Ever raced at Road America? Do you know what it’s like going into Canada Corner or T5 with other bikes around you? Rolling off early is one of the last things you want to do.

DrA5, MELK-MAN and TLR67 like this.