1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

3. In Your Corner

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

“That's precisely what Trump and Deutsche Bank are already under investigation for by the House Intelligence Committee, where Chair Adam Schiff is looking into "allegations of potential foreign influence on the U.S. political process."
    :crackup: Keep grasping.
    Trump also punches kittens directly in the face and he hurts my wittle feelers. Sniff

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If the bank is quashing SARs that should have been reported, that isn't good. It doesn't mean Trump or Kushner did anything wrong. It would certainly indicate something bad is going on at the bank. Given the way the rules are written, when you start doing high dollar and foreign transactions like Trump and his company are involved in, it would generally trigger some SARs even if nothing illegal is going on. The weird thing is why would they quash the SARs in this case? If found out it will just make people investigate it more.

I am not sure the House needs to look into this, but Treasury should certainly be looking into it.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

“Shareblue” link tells me more than I need to know!

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, it's going to be like this for 5 1/2 more years. Then if another Republican is elected, at least 4 more years. They will invent new shit before the current shit fails for them, then people like Snack and Emo Joe will post up their new talking points/marching orders like good little NPCs. At what point do you losers finally give up?
    OMB! RESIST! :crackup:

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That's OK. Keep your head stuck in the sand. Like this source any better? Or, one of many many more reporting on this? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    http://fortune.com/2019/05/19/deutsche-bank-trump-kushner/

Ever wonder why no US banks will loan money to Trump? Yea, probably didn't think that far ahead........

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well, shit! Let's hurry up and impeach Trump so that Hillary can take his place! She won't need to ask the banks for money since the Clinton foundation can supply her cash as needed.

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Take your pick, asshattery corruption or evil corruption.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Legit question, has trump gotten loans from bank and been turned down?

14. In Your Corner

I read both those articles and there isn't one fact there that could be checked.
    No names, no dates, no amounts, no companies, nothing.
    There isn't one thing there to show that Trump did anything wrong.
    A swing and a miss.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or it could be that any sane person would not want to get sucked into the witch hunt and maligned. Trump cooperated with Mueller to a level never before seen, not declaring privilege one time. He had attorney client privilege violated once and waved it once. And after all that no collusion. Yet the hunt goes on and will never stop so why cooperate one bit? This includes all of the businesses and citizens that spent $$$$$ for attorneys for the investigation that was into something made up, why repeat.

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Article from Feb 2019: https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/...-getting-loans-trump-couldnt-get-one-in-2016/

Deutsche Bank paid a hefty fine for money laundering tied to Russian oligarchs. I'm not saying that's related to Trump just that DB has a history of shady dealings.

Then there is some meat on this bone to those close to Trump and family members. https://www.americanbanker.com/list/8-banks-entangled-in-trump-related-probes

Yes, DJT has been rejected by US banks. Here's a quote from the last link I provided. "The German megabank has reportedly been President Trump’s go-to lender for decades, continuing to do business with the Trump Organization after other big banks soured on the relationship."

There's ton's of info out there. You all can call me OMB, etc. I don't care. This and other examples cut to the core of a man who simply is not a high caliber individual at all. No ethics. No morals, etc. This is not new for him. His character and dealings go back decades and those who REALLY know him don't speak well of the type of human he is.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Emo Joe is in full Trump rage today. :crackup:
    Needs to post more memes.

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

More like successfully triggering you (and others). Works every time I post. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing I'm living in your head rent free.

code3ryder likes this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He keeps donating his salary to charity. Maybe that makes him a credit risk.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keep dreaming your delusional dream. Im far from triggered but clearly you can’t help yourself. Nice attempt at trying to turn the tables. :crackup: It’s more then clear who is the triggered one over this. Emo Joe does it again.