1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Student loan forgiveness

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Pittenger5, Apr 23, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

He needs a hug and a puppy. You should help him out.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

You don’t know me.

crashman likes this.
  3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You guys don't see it my way, therefore you just don't get it and are idiots. I'm the only one who gets it, everyone else but me is the problem.

Now give me money!

4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

If this passes, I'm taking out $100K student loan for living expenses. can't beat them, join

TX Joose likes this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

#metoo. I'll go register for a class at the local CC, then take out a couple hundred grand for living expenses.
    Bam, free house.

6. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I just want to know whether I can get a refund for paying off my student loans?

Funkm05 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

More likely he needs a blowjob.
    I don't know how G97 feels about that.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Based on his posting history he is probably OK with that...
    :D

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

You better hope I don’t have Toe draw a map.

crashman likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Fixed.

crashman likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

B404AE3F-9C54-4D19-B1E3-5742B6F5B28F.jpeg

crashman likes this.
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Either way, not anyone else`s problem.

As far as college age kids not knowing; faulty parenting. These days, parents keep their children "kids' as long as possible, fucking them up long into adulthood. Not my problem.

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

And sign it not understanding it?

Again, I can`t fix stupid.

14. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

What happened do the saying “stupid should hurt”

Lately I have a saying in regards to how my company deals with shitty techs “we reward bad behavior”

That’s what you’re doing here...you’re rewarding bad behavior and nothing will be learned from it.
    Meanwhile, my reward for working full time while going to school and not wanting to saddle myself with debt and interest is to pay off someone else’s debt and interest via taxation?
    No, how about fuck you. Like someone said. If this shit comes to Canada I’m jumping on the gravy train. Fuck morals if I’m the only chump paying for everyone else’s extravagant living.

Too stupid to know what you’re signing up for? Tough titties. Lack of knowledge in today’s world where the entire human knowledge is at your fingertips is a criminally stupid excuse. Put worldstar app away and pull up interest rate calculator. We all know they just buried their heads in the sand instead....

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Just coming into this thread now. Is the general thought that this will create some kind of a moral hazard? Or is it more of a spilled milk mindset of "I had to pay for college, fuck these assholes who don't want to"?

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Since I didn't go to college, mine is definitely the perspective of the moral hazard.

17. Trunxgp1224

American public media: Marketplace episode from 4/26 about 12:30 in

Listening to it in the car, I’ll try to find a link when I get home.

18. Trunxgp1224

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That's not good enough for me. After AOC gets through saving the earth, she is going to pay me for being unwilling to work. The last working guy in America is going to be very busy supporting the rest of us. My money says it will be Crashman. He'll grumble a lot, but someone has to keep me living comfortably.

cav115 likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I made my kid run 100 miles a week so that he could go to college for free. Little brat can wait until I die to spend my money.

G 97, sheepofblue and cav115 like this.