1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Says the guy who felt the need to respond.....:crackup:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You must be new here

3. Handicapped Racer

3 years longer than you.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Let me take a different approach to this whole "issue". Let's go way back to a simpler time. Way back to 2016. Specifically June 9, 2016 and the Trump Tower meeting day. There was no Mueller report, no investigation, no indictments, no guilty pleas, etc. It's a simpler time where crooked Hillary and Sleazy Donnie were battling to become POTUS. Why oh why would anyone in Trumps family or associated with his campaign even entertain the thought of a meeting with ANY Russian? Why even meet in the first place? Just the optics are bad. Was it for tea and crumpets? What was the intent of the meeting? Since the gang of 8 in here think I'm an idiot, please explain in layman terms WHY a meeting was established and what was the INTENT of the meeting?

Here's the Wikipedia link regarding that day, not that it's worth anything. Seems like there are loads of "alternative facts" in it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Uh, because there's nothing illegal, immoral or fattening about meeting with someone claiming to have info regarding your opponent's dirty laundry.

stk0308 and Dragginass like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Geez man. Have you ever heard of oppo research? Might ought to read the Mueller report, specifically Kushner's advice to others about meeting with people who were coming forward to supposed info on Clinton. It won't help with the TDS though.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

‘Sup newbie? :D

pickled egg likes this.
  9. Handicapped Racer

Ok you got this one.

G 97 likes this.
  10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

How do you feel about the Russian woman that met Don, Jr. at Trump tower that day meeting with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after that meeting? Yes the same Fusion GPS that was working for the Clintons and the DNC. Yes also the same Fusion GPS that pedaled the dossier to every fucking slimeball in D.C. that would take a copy. Also the same Fusion GPS that employed Nellie Ohr, wife of Bruce Ohr, who backdoored the dossier into the FBI, but also claims under sworn testimony last year that he told everyone he handed it to the origins and it was likely suspect at best...and it never was vetted or verified under the Woods procedure.

That Russia meeting in Trump tower sounding like a set up to you?

How about now knowing they promised dirt on Hillary, arrived and wanted to talk about Russian adoptions. They were trying anything to dirty up the Trump campaign by tying them to Russia in order to roll out their bullshit Russia story.

You good with this buddy?
    It was a coup attempt. They got caught. Heads are about to roll. Buckle up sunshine.

sheepofblue and blkduc like this.
  11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

No don’t talk about those things OMB.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ooooooooo shiney.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Interesting rumor that Joseph Mifsud has reappeared.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Really? I hadn't heard that. I want to know who he worked for.

15. Handicapped Racer

How come when people bring up this dossier as a Clinton plan they seem to leave out the fact it wouldn't exist if not for the Washington Free beacon and a Super pac backing Marco Rubio...

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Dis nigga crazy. :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  17. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Washington Free Beacon wanted research on several of the Republican candidates but backed out before the dossier was completed and just as Trump was named the candidate. Fusion GPS continued to support it. I missed the Marco Rubio connection other than he was one of the researched by Fusion GPS, got a clue that you can share?

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

OK, you win for the dumbest question today. Seriously? You think the intelligence agencies would have been shopping it around to the news outlets and using it for the FISA warrants if Clinton wasn't running and paying for the thing? Sheeze, get a clue.

19. Handicapped Racer

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/re...rst-paid-fusion-gps-russian-dossier-research/

20. Handicapped Racer

Oh this bitch is back, thought you didn't care about my spin, talking about getting a clue.... it's your own clue.