1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

When you think about it, the timing on this couldn't be better for the Dems. The country has a short attention span. If they cut bait and moved on, it would be ancient history by election day. Now, all that goes out the window if the DOJ actually prosecutes the real criminals. That could drag on for years.

2. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

I think you mean worse?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Better, their failure will be forgotten by the next presidential election. Granted it'll be brought up by Trump forever so it really won't matter too much.

stk0308 likes this.
  4. Spang308

I think outside his hardcore base, even his gloating about it will grow old. I'd advise him to take a solid week long victory lap on it and then save it for his rallies.
    I'd also advise him to persuade the DOJ to fully investigate all the wrongdoings of the previous administration and prosecute any and all crimes uncovered, but keep his distance from the down and dirty part of it.
    He of course wouldn't listen to any of that, but that's what I would advise.

lrrs517 and stk0308 like this.
  5. Spang308

I spoke too soon. Shithead is flapping his gums on TV again. He still maintains he's right about collusion. What. A. Fucking. Moron.

speeddaddy likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, all I've read is part of the intro and it flat out says why collusion isn't possible to prove nor is it illegal.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Liberals calling themselves libertarians are still liberals. Try and redefine it all you like.
    7198DC2E-85E9-4230-AE8C-0308045DD468.jpeg

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe George Conway can start telling us about Schiff's mental health...

9. Spang308

:crackup:
    That dude. He must hate pussy. His wife's anyway.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

1 - Then why ask the White House counsel to do it?
    2 - [Mostly] Is it not obstruction when the investigation is about ...POTUS?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

1)- Because that is what "Staff"'does... they carry the water.
    2)- Stretching much? The "investigation" wouldn't have even happened were it not for lies and falsification of evidence by others. (The materials taken to the FISA Court).

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Manaford, Cohen, Gates, et al weren't guilty?

50Joe likes this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Geezus, Guilty Of Fucking Process Crimes and past conduct...
    Fuck me... go read what they were "charged with and convicted of"....oh wait... one guy got a whopping 14 fucking days in jail for his "CRIMES".... Al Capone is jelly...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    kangasj likes this.
  14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Obstruction of Injustice. But he didn't do even that. He let them play their game. Now it is time for the opposition to have the ball. The Deep State is gonna get Brady Superbowled.

Spang308 and kangasj like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

NBC in full spin mode. “Mueller laid out the case for obstruction but just didn’t think he could charge him with obstruction so in the end we didn’t indite.” “Evidence is substantial but it’s up to Congress.”

What a bunch of crap, picking and choosing and spinning it in the worst light possible.

16. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

Guilty of what charges that relate to Trump's presidency and what crime that he is accused of?

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Muller is a fkn Toad... a political toady.

18. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

She seemed like a miserable soul, met her a few times when I was stationed in DC

19. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Are you asking me that question?

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

No. Nobody cares about your spin.