1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So you're saying there's a chance.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Slim I've been here longer than you have bye girl

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He was told he didn't need a lawyer by McCabe and if he did bring one McCabe was getting the DOJ involved......subtle threat and McCabe was trying to make the meeting sound informal. You're right. Flynn should have just told them to go pound sand.

"McCabe, by his own account, urged Flynn to talk to the agents alone, without a lawyer present. McCabe wrote. "I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-did-not-warn-of-false-statement-consequences

4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

ahhhhhhhhhh so Trump got a full debrief from the DOJ about the report so he could provide a rebuttal. I'm sure y'all would be super stoked if this had been an Obama thing and he got to look at it prior release. /s

50Joe likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Grasp at straws much. Trump's legal team was briefed on how Barr planned to roll this out today.
    He's the president for fucks sake. Why shouldn't he know. Jesus Christ...

jrsamples likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The words missing from this Presser is "or any allies".... thus letting The British off the hook..

7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

The Barr spin is good. This is going to be a fun couple of days

50Joe likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Obama/Fast and Furious... coverup and people died.

kangasj likes this.
  9. Spang308

And what exactly is he putting this "spin" on?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Spin is Barr not saying what he wants to hear.

DrA5, gixxerreese, jrsamples and 2 others like this.
  11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So what. He didn't see the full report early. How long have you been working for the MSM?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The AG works for the President, regardless of the administration, not Congress. I would be pissed if the President were not informed, again, regardless of administration.

DrA5 likes this.
  13. Spang308

For the record, I wasn't sure how I felt about Barr's appointment as AG. Witnessing him beating down libtard reporters that ask stupid left slanted biased questions alone is now enough for me to like him personally. Now lets see him get the real criminals in chains.

kangasj likes this.
  14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Yes. I think he did a really good job today. He's not playing with any of the spin....and I can't wait to see what is coming in the months ahead!

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why should he not be able to read the accusations before they went public?

"In addition, earlier this week, the President’s personal counsel requested and were given the opportunity to read a final version of the redacted report before it was publicly released. That request was consistent with the practice followed under the Ethics in Government Act, which permitted individuals named in a report prepared by an Independent Counsel the opportunity to read the report before publication. The President’s personal lawyers were not permitted to make, and did not request, any redactions. "

Britt likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The left doesnt realize how damaging the Muellar witch hunt was to them. They expect people to take this lie AND their new "investigations" and by proxy, them, seriously.

Nope. We dont. Losers.

17. Spang308

He also stated Trump requested no redactions whatsoever in the interest of transparency. Watching the usual libtard heads explode on capital hill the next few days should be entertaining.
    Let it go assholes. You lost.

kangasj likes this.
  18. Spang308

Maybe they can still pursue impeachment and get congress' approval rating into the single digits.

kangasj likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I was listening to a bit of the press conference. It is abnormal for a report to be released at all but when it is the person targeted but not charged can review it as policy. So yes Trump saw the redacted one earlier than you snowflake.

But now comes the fun of DNC lying and quoting out of context. I imagine they can get a good six months of OMB and empty threats of impeachment to satisfy their ignorant Hollywood donors. Should distract them from molesting women, hating minorities and making lousy movies....life is good:Pop:

R Acree likes this.
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I disagree, they know exactly how damaging it was, which is why they are now going after Barr. They know damn well they cannot have the redacted version, but they are putting on the show for their base by trying to subpoena it. They hedged their bets that Mueller would find something, anything that they could use to impeach Trump, and when it fell flat they are now heading to the spin zone.

They are basing their entire 2020 platform on OMB, and that will IMO be devastating to them. Most of middle America is doing better now then they were 4 years ago, and the only thing Trump has to do at this point is run on that. Hopefully middle America will see that the only thing the dems have done is put on a show and waste time.