1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

2. charles

charles The Transporter

You know that you are over-generalizing here about students in college. People do all of the things you mentioned to be able to afford both the time and the money to attend college. And yes, as you also know, some people just get the available loans. Either which way, the student debt (for the loans) is mounting and becoming a 'bubble' that could burst. Okay, so on to 'people whining and crying' as you put it...some people have legitimate concerns and some don't. Again, the genuine challenge to continue the greatness of our society is to work together to solve the problems. But is the idea of 'working together' the problem?

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I used to tell Chino this.

You should type what you want. Hit save. Walk away for 10 minutes and then read back what you wrote and see if it comes across as you intend.

You post solely on emotion and it comes across as just another know it all, condescending OMB, damn the facts. This “laughing” post is a perfect example.

R Acree likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The funny thing is they even lie to themselves. They don't even have enough self respect to accept their own truth. I see this consistently across a lot of the nevertrumpers/OMB. Why do you hate Trump....'Oh No, I don't hate Trump." Yeah, right.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Cant believe anyone wastes time with these emotionally crippled intellectual infants.

brex likes this.
  6. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Huh?

A person makes a decision to get a loan; they are responsible.

That`s it. Now , how some parents fucked up and not taught their kids responsibility? Sure. My problem? no.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

With joe, I actually like him a lot as a person. I didn’t know he was so ignorant with his political views and perhaps it changed with his accident.

As so many have done, I feel he will also finally see the light and the truth and start thinking for himself.

Others, such as shitroller and snack and their band of fucking retards, well they truly are just stupid. So I can’t help them.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I tried logic early on. You 45 devotees can't handle truths contrary to your blind obedience all things Trumpian.

If you truly can't see the sarcasm in my Eisenhower era post than that really is sad.

As soon as a viewpoint is posted that is against your personal opinions the name calling starts, dulusional accusations, OMB, TDS and on and on. Anyone not on the TRump train in this forum section is a minority which makes it even easier for you devotees to pile on and feed off each other. You all post all kinds of BS without facts backing your opinions up. And that's the bottom line in here. Opinions. It's the fucking Dungeon on a motorcycle forum. It all means nothing in the long run.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. BHP41

Cool story, bro.

kangasj likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Quit showing your tRump and maybe we can have a discussion. Your condescending BS it tedious. How about backing up YOUR opinions.

kangasj likes this.
  11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I’ll see if I can get a solid response from you. We know the fisa warrant was basically set up off false pretense of a dossier. Are you for the police and your government to be able to make up evidence in order to obtain a warrant?

kangasj likes this.
  12. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Cause I know you guys just like to call us names and never look anything up here’s a couple of quotes from an article

“That's because the FBI has an obligation to certify to the court before it approves FISA warrants that its evidence is verified, and to alert the judges to any flaws in its evidence or information that suggest the target might be innocent.

We now know the FBI used an article from Yahoo News as independent corroboration for the Steele dossier when, in fact, Steele had talked to the news outlet.”

Yet, 10 months after the probe started and a month after Robert Mueller was named special counsel in the Russia probe, Comey cast doubt on the the Steele dossier, calling it "unverified" and "salacious" in sworn testimony before Congress.

Now you don’t see a problem with that at all?

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You kidding? That's only a problem if the subject of the fake 5th-grade level research paper and subsequent lying to the FISC is a dem.

gixxerreese likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So instead of forgiving the loans that were bad choices made instead of alternatives how about making loans harder to get. This would potentially also make schools attempt to lower costs. But hey that is to simple also (because it would work)

EDIT: oh and I was not generalizing at all. I tossed out multiple alternatives that were not taken by the person who choose to go into debt. There is so much wrong with the current higher education system that I could rant for weeks.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Yzasserina likes this.
  15. BHP41

But but but , higher education is a Right ! Just like healthcare.

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:stupid:

When every swinging dick and every swinging clit with a 1.8GPA can get a student loan, of course the cost of tuition is going to be higher.

17. charles

charles The Transporter

For real? You read something in my post that indicates people who take out loans are not responsible for the loan repayment? I'm just pointing out that for whatever reason, and there are many, the student loan debt is increasing at an alarming rate, as i the national debt.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

While the colleges/universities do the paperwork for the loan applications, they do not provide the finances. That comes from the U.S. Dep't of Education or private sources. I take it you'd prefer less people attending institutes of higher education? If so, that could probably be achieved, but don't expect a sufficient number of doctors, for example, or engineers or any of the other professionals. Or military officers, as another example.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

What's worse is Mueller's number two, Andy Weisman, knew 9 months prior to the launch of the special counsel that the dossier was fake. According to Bruce Ohr's testimony, Weisman was told in August of 2016 the origins of the dossier, who paid for it and that it was likely bullshit political opposition propaganda. How did Ohr know? He met Chris Steele for breakfast AND his wife was currently working for Fusion GPS that put the dossier together. Her specialty you ask? Russian relations. Hmmm.
    Now if Mueller's first appointment to the team was aware, he was aware. This should have lasted a week at best. Bob Mueller is not a good guy. He was put in place to clean this up, bury the bodies and save face for the FBI, DOJ and ultumately, Obama. He wanted to keep the heat on Trump and off the Clinton cabal. Nice try.
    The truth may finally come out, but I doubt Snack and the others will see it on Rachel Maddow's show.
    Stay tuned.

kangasj likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

For whatever reason?

Really?

cav115 likes this.