Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Negative. Just another Dungeon opinion.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Let's go back to the grand old 1950's Eisenhower era (Republican) tax code. Greatest era of middle class growth. Is that the era 45 considers when America was great? If so, I'm all for going back to that tax code.

3. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Not opinion fact.

4. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Im not black or Hispanic and whatnot, but it comes down to whining. If you’re a whiner you’ll find any reason to whine. Even being where I’m at now, I’m looking for knowledge and expertise that will allow me to branch out and do my own thing by the time I’m 31. You can’t teach that, and that’s what makes America awesome, because it rewards it.

The whole but muh slaves and “I want equality” is a lazy mans farce. The past is over. We were all somebodies slave at some point. IMO equality is a lie, it doesn’t exist anywhere in nature. We just kinda made it up and some people took it too far and use it as an excuse to make things unequal (aka hire me over the white guy cause quotas).

Edit: I’m not saying humans shouldn’t be treated as humans and that they aren’t equal in the purest sense, don’t anyone dare misconstrue that point.

Edit 2: if being mistreated in the past is an excuse then native Americans, the Irish and Italians have first dibs.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    gixxerreese, Spang308 and blkduc like this.
  5. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Nah he nailed it. None of that was opinion.

cav115 and gixxerreese like this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

FrancisA likes this.
  8. charles

charles The Transporter

Oh, sure, I understand that you wrote what you wrote, but you don't find what you describe as part of the political process that has always existed in this country (and most others as well)? Y'know, the right of the people to gather for peaceful protest? You also could be describing a union strike. But don't get me wrong here, I readily agree that our tax dollars are too often spent on worthless 'programs' and subsidies, and we won't even get into foreign aid here (that's worthy of an independent thread).

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If the wealthy didn't trigger voters, you wouldn't have this "pay your fair share" BS cause and the evil 1%.

As far as student debt is concerned, get the government out of it and it would go back down. Schools charge as much as they do because they can, because every swinging dick with a 2.0 GPA or less can get a student loan.

kangasj likes this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Sure. Are you going to ban imports so all manufacturing can take place in the states?

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.
    Personal responsibility comes from being taught that way. Not by a teacher, by the ultimate teacher(s). Mom and Dad.

cav115 and FrancisA like this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Did I miss something? :confused: I’m still not sure how you made the leap to bring DoD spending into a conversation about individuals having the same opportunities.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Short sighted

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Another false narrative from you, I am shocked. Absolutely, color me shocked. Nobody paid the 90% tax rate.

https://checkyourfact.com/2019/01/09/fact-check-90-percent-taxes-eisenhower-1950s/

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dung 2.0 weak.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Boo@#$@hoo. Student debt is because snowflake insists on going to college x and having a grand time. Live at home or cheaply. Work year round even if you cannot attend class full time. Get a useful degree. Go to community college for year 1-2. Get on a co-op program. Get a two year and let work pay tuition reimbursement while doing year 3-4 while also earning more and gaining experience. Join the military. I could go on and even give specifics for anyone looking for true help (as could/would others) but if you are convinced you cannot succeed you won't. Your problems are yours solve them or suffer (the your being generic not against you specific Charles)

We live in the greatest country in the history of our planet at the best time in history. Our poor people live better than kings did 1000 years ago, shoot probably 300. Yet people whine and cry.

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Bullshit

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The classic "I was just kidding" after learning the truth. :clap:

Robby-Bobby likes this.