1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 2 | Argentina | Mar 29 - 31

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You'll be fine without plugs from the seats.
    It was awesome how they sounded at Indy coming into turn 1, under the grandstand canopy. The sound would reverberate, they were louder than an IndyCar!!

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

False. Necessary.
    Still loud AF.
    Grandstands on the front straight are worse b/c you get the re-verb off the pit wall.

Don't get me wrong, I love the sound, but it's fscking loud.

It may just be my ears, but the Moto3 bikes have a particular frequency that really pierces, especially if they run together. I couldn't listen to them without plugs.

sbk1198 likes this.
  4. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would have a couple pair of ear plugs in my pocket if I was you. I love the sound and am 1/2 deaf due to bikes and shooting. They were still loud enough that I put plugs in when sitting in the grandstand.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Other than the year he rubbed Rossi' s rear tire, he has done very well at this circuit.

7. Ra.Ge. Raptor

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pretty impressive stats.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Awesome race. A battle for the win would have been nice, but you can't blame Marc for that. It's his time.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  10. Ra.Ge. Raptor

His facial expression, though.. :D

11. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

EDT. :moon:

I'm just waiting for @VFR#52 to come along and say the only reason Marquez won by so much is because Honda can afford the best IT guy in the paddock to setup the electronics on his bike . Because we all know Marquez is a no-talent rider who needs all the electronic aids to win. :crackup:

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

My god that was demoralizing. Joker crushed them into the ground and then just kept a 12 sec gap at all times.

On a different level.

Laz and BigBird like this.
  13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Excepting MM's first and last lap his consistency was impressive. He could have won by 20 seconds easy. His pit wall guy was giving him the "take it easy" sign on every lap. COTA's gonna be a cake walk. :(

14. Having now seen the side-view footage of Crutchlow‘s race start, I can see why he was penalized. It doesn’t seem like his movement was intentional or gained him any advantage, but he definitely was moving.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It was a goofy look, but this time he earned it. He raced and beat Dovi for second place, that says a lot. Vale looked pretty good, but Yamaha still has some work to do. The old guy might just win one!

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hey, he moved. Fuck him.

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It moved....

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!