Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Those pesky Ruskies went full out. They can make whoever they want the U.S. president when they dump this kind of money.

"Facebook says accounts from Russia spent $100,000 on ads during the 2016 election" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/wa...ccounts-from-russia-1504779562-htmlstory.html

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    VFR#52 and Spang308 like this.
  2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

MachineR1, VFR#52, stk0308 and 5 others like this.
  3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO, they know how to target their $$ better than any American politician... they're that smart....:D

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

How did I miss this gem?
    This entire horse and pony show was based on false information that the investigators knew as early as August of 2016 to be bullshit. Mueller was appointed in May of 2017. His number two Andy Weisman was definitely aware of the origins of the accusations.
    THE. ENTIRE. INVESTIGATION. WAS. A. WASTE. OF. TAXPAYER. MONEY.
    Every cent.
    When they knew going in that there was no Trump/Russia involvement, how could it have been anything other than a waste?
    Trump allowed this investigation to play out knowing it was a "witch hunt" in his words. He is guilty of neither collusion nor obstruction.
    No one has stood trial for anything involving the election. No one.
    Process crimes that should have never occured because the investigation should have never occured, Manafort's non related crimes that were from nearly a decade prior to the Trump campaign, Cohen's taxi cab crimes, and a bunch of Russians that will never see the inside of a U.S. courtroom. I'm not apologizing for those two, as they did commit crimes, but neither would have been investigated without the "witch hunt."
    I'd also love a valid explanation why Manafort was in solitary confinement as well as why Rodger Stone was arrested at gunpoint by a SWAT team with CNN cameras rolling.
    If you can't see through the fog and identify this for what it was, I do feel sorry for you. Daily decisions and life choices must be difficult.

5. Spang308

My only hopes beyond the full investigation of the true criminals in this shitshow is that the Democrats hump this dead horse all the way up to getting slaughtered in the voting booths in 2020.
    Resist you idiots. Do so loudy. Give me some AOC soundbites too. :crackup:

VFR#52, Marid2apterbilt and kangasj like this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You GTFO with your backward beliefs and hillbilly mentality. Your state? You don't own shit. What a wanker.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Are you sending in extra taxes to make up for your windfall tax saving from leaving NY State?:crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Wanker ? Lmfao. Backward beliefs? LMFAO. :crackup:That’s what you got? You see, you want someone that talks nice and smiles but don’t care what they do. Obama is the perfect example of this(don’t know if you voted for him or not).

You’re willing to vote Dem because you don’t like the way Trump speaks while ignoring what the Dems are doing. OMB right?

Hillbilly mentality ,awe, truth hurts right? Like when I kicked your Trumps a racist narrative in the teeth. You still haven’t said anything about how wrong we’re on that. To small to admit when you’re wrong? Sad little man.

Roll your ass on up to Asheville, you’ll fit in much better up there.

VFR#52, Marid2apterbilt and kangasj like this.
  9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

So I ignored personal derrogatory attacks until my previous post. Funny how you were first to go on the attack pages ago. That is a sign of a sad little man indeed. As the Southerners say - Bless your heart. :)

10. BHP41

Haha. “On the attack” and “personal derogatory attacks” pages ago. Go ahead and quote those, buddy. They’re right there along with you believing Trump called Neo-Nazis “very fine people”. Wrong. Lol. You’re funny. Sad. But funny.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The title of the report and the aim of the investigation was "TO FIND RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN THE ELECTION". It seems like both sides are translating that to "Russia colluding with President Trump to interfere in the election".

This thread is about the current swamp monsters, not the previous ones.

Hillary should have been convicted of obstruction of justice and improper handling of classified material and possibly a few more things.
    Please present or give me a link to your evidence of Obama's collusion with Russia during the election. I might agree that his administration could have done more to prevent Russian interference, but I certainly don't think he "colluded" with Russia in the interference. Note: This is no endorsement of Obama. The ACA is a mess and he did a ton of damage to race relations for starters.

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

How many warrants, subpoenas or indictments were handed down to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign staff?

Hell, how many HRC staffers were even interviewed, much less called on to testify about the "alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election"?

Disingenuous much?

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, where was the media on this one? I don't remember two years of investigations and secret spying on this administration.....Obama Mevedev....sounds like he was colluding....:D

VFR#52 and brex like this.
  14. Spang308

Whoops...them damn hot mics. :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya he was only promising to get rid of U.S. missile defense systems for Russia. But OMB is colluding with the Russians.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The question is not "did Obama collude with Russians?",
    it's "what part did Obama play in spying on the Trump campaign
    and creating an investigation to get rid of Trump?".

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why you guys spend time arguing with these seditious mental midgets is beyond me.

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

People can change.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The left leaning media has been reporting it as Trump collusion for 30 months or more and you want to quibble about a formal title? Seriously?

BHP41 likes this.
  20. BHP41

Obama will get a pass because he was President. He knew what was going on and not only did he know, he directed some of it.

That being said, Brennen,Comey, Rosenstein, Ohr(x2), Clinton, Nadler,Schmitt and more should be brought up on charges.

Comey is going to prison. He is in a world of shit. He’s on record lying to Congress. Brennon may also be on his way. He’s also on record through the media, lying. It’s hard to keep your dates correct in a lie involving multiple people let alone multiple agency’s with their own agenda fighting for control.

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.